X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am super pissed!

Hi Guys

Well I am super pissed.

This looks like it is gonna be a belter of a Scottfest, Tom and Laura allready there others saddling up for the ride out and I won't be there

I just couldn't afford the time off work bills to pay and all that, fuck being on this miserable island 4000 miles away I truly live in the sphincter of the world.

Have fun mangs and mangettes

Dereck

P.S Scott check your mail!
    President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

aww

Comment

Yeah, I wish you could come, but you do live across the pond. We'll meet up Im sure sometime!
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Shitty...
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I understand, I have bills, kids start school soon, tons of this to get done.. Jim and my car are at SF and im here alone. To many things to do and little help.
          RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

thank you so much dereck.......sending some little debbies and godiva back to england with laura for you

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

damn
              we'll save you some scotch....
              oh
              wait,
              no
              drank it all last night.

never mind.

!

/rick (@ skippyville)

Comment

ok, that rabbit in the bottom box is a freak.
                /rick (@skippyville)

Comment

<----- Sad panda.
                  R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
                  Originally posted by MeanVic84
                  Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCrazyEngineBuilder View Post
                    ok, that rabbit in the bottom box is a freak.
                    /rick (@skippyville)
                    Is there two? I thought there was only one. Bugs likes to eat the crackers though.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

bunny bitch is at the recieving end of bugs bunnies poop

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                      X