No announcement yet.

On Site Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man. i had such a great time! just wish i coulda stayed longer.

it was sooooooo neat saturday.

a bunch of relatively local folks were there. i think most of them were either related to scottmang or skippymang, or maybe even someone else. but there was a WHOLE LOTTA FOOOD!!!! including but not limited to a deep fried turkey! WOW. never had one of them before... but WOW!!!!! i would reccomend that to anyone! WOW. best turkey i've ever had the pleasure to fondle!

the cruise was incredible. just the thought of what it may have looked like to unsuspecing mortals! a 1/4 mile long line of panthers, of all shapes and sizes, and one Turd. that HAD to get some people thinking the end of the world had come...

of course, the walk down 'The Stand' road... where this coal vein has been burning since the early 60's..... dude. it's not quite 'what nightmares are made of' but close!

it was just soooo damn much fun! GREAT theropy!

i think our local kroger's has a thingy that will digitze a vhs tape into a dvd... gotta check that out tonight.

then when seneeb gets home i'll get his camera downloaded/uploaded/posted.

/rick

Comment

rick, his cam already got downloaded and posted.....thats where my pics came from

i scored some uber sweet old ltd emblems. and like a total jackass i forgot to grab the trunk one. hoping to go back soon. if i have the complete set, i have instant ebay money if i need it.

Comment

yeah, but you only downloaded SOME of them......

but that's ok, i haven't passed out yet.

/rick

Comment

:lol:

Comment

ok,
            i'm done now!

time to pass out. where it is SAFE to!

/rick

Comment

Originally posted by TheCrazyEngineBuilder View Post
              what'd ya'll score at the junque yard?????

/rick
              I got an H pipe!! I also got a diagnostic monitor for the aero's air bag system. I put it in when I got home, and the light stayed off! YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCrazyEngineBuilder View Post
                what'd ya'll score at the junque yard?????

/rick
                I wasn't going to grab anything (I didn;t think I needed anything). But, Ray found a P72 with the front map light intact, so I grabbed that (the swiceling one, supposedly from Mustangs). Mine is there, but the catch is missing, and the light doesn't work. While I was taking the lamp, I also nabbed the blove box latch, which is messed up on my brother's '88.

Outside the JY, I bought the front license plate bracket I need, from Jim, and I also bought a set of clear corners from Scottmang.

It was great meeting you Rick, and seeing the Racebox in person too.
                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                  But, Ray found a P72 with the front map light intact, so I grabbed that (the swiveling one, supposedly from Mustangs). Mine is there, but the catch is missing, and the light doesn't work.
                  A swiveling light? Any pics mang?

Comment

Yeah, when I'm done with all my new goodies, I'll post pics.
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                      A swiveling light? Any pics mang?
                      it's a fox mustang map light. Notorious for breaking and burning stuff up.

Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Hazardous light, eh?

On second thought, maybe I'll install it and leave the light bulb out. At least then it won't hang like it does now without the clip.

Comment

I always thought those lights looked nifty. How is it that they break and burn stuff?
                          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Those lights always remind me of that thing in the spaceship from Flight of the Navigator

Obviously not as useful as that talking thing either.
                            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

lol

Comment

Was that that weird show where the kid is abducted by an intelligent spaceship that then teaches him to fly it and doesn't understand about people needing to use the bathroom?
                                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                                X