No announcement yet.

SF08 Refelections...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, unless something drastic happens between now and August of next year, I am setting $$$ aside for next-year's trip. I'm not moving anywhere else, and there isn't anyone left alive in my family that I am going to want help out like I had to this year.....and more than likely, I will be driving a refurbished green Thunderbird to SF09, as I want the long-distance driving award from next-year's event. My wife's two-year-long lawsuit wraps up today, my grandmother is moved out of her house....there really isn't much of anything else family-related to get in the way now.

Comment

It was great meeting you in person nate it was great seeing the orginal nate red box in personl lol. I always enjoying meeting the mangs in person Who I have no meet in person before

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I had a really good time. It was good to put some faces to names!
        -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

well larry, yours wont be the only tbird here.....

Comment

i think some people enjoyed SF08 so much, they just stayed:lol:
            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post

Comment

If I start saving up NOW I MIGHT be able to come to SF09. But I do really REALLY want to go. It sounds like y'all had a blast!
                  sigpic

Comment

Mangjura, It was a total fucking blast! Best SF yet!!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Mangjura..... Humm that's pretty interesting Mangjura I could get used to that

Just so you know though my name is Mike Banjura hence Mbanjura
                      sigpic

Comment

Mangjura, caravan to SF09 with me. Putting vacation request in December for it. I got close this year, but not close enough.

Comment

I had a great time as well, and it was nice to meet some new people. I wish I could have brought the Fairlane up on Friday night to race, but I ran out of time at the end of the week to get things ready. Saturday was a really nice day. It was great having you ride shotgun in Air Force One Tom, and I hope you have a safe trip back to your duty station.
                          1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
                          1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
                          2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

The friday night race was a rainout anyway. Didn't miss much!
                            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                              Mangjura, caravan to SF09 with me. Putting vacation request in December for it. I got close this year, but not close enough.
                              Well I would absolutely love to But I gotta make sure I will have enough for the gas. I mean hell just to go to Morocco IN it took be about 3/4 of a tank !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Gotta fix that. Highway mileage should be at least 20 if the car is running right. I think Jim got across 2 states or something on a tank going back west.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X