Chris and Angela's Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris and Angela's Pics

Last edited by rietan01; 08-12-2008, 12:12 AM.

here are some pics... I didn't want to post all 70+ on here if you want to see them all go to my myspace page @ myspace.com/angemadden.... nice meeting/seeing you all again!

Comment

Nice pics of the burnoutz!

Comment

Hehe, great pic of me looking in the crack.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

note to self:

Add lowering the suspension to the list of mods needed for the Thundervic
          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

is that your tent full of water??? I woke up with damp feet. it was sooooooo worth it!
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

thundervic got totalled tonite

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Yeah, it was like that all over.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                  ??? How?
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                    uh, brgrk?

uh, you can't just leave us hangin here......

wtf?

/rick

Comment

great pics guys it was great meeting you two and nick. what the hell happend to thundervic?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

check OTB...
                        /rick

Comment

Yes, Pete... our Tent was soaked. That little bit of water was the least of it. It sucked pretty bad. It was funny to watch Chris curl up in a smaller and smaller ball to try to stay in the small amount of dry spots that were left.

Gabe, it was very nice to meet you too! This weekend was fun but interesting. Haha!

OOOOOPS!!!! I just realized I am under Chris's name.. This is actually from Angela....
                          Last edited by p71towny; 08-13-2008, 07:51 PM. Reason: typed under Chris's screen name
                          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Nice Pics! The ones of Centralia turned out really good. It was great meeting both of you, glad you were able to come. Hopefully i'll see you again at a future meet.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Yes it was very nice to meet you too! I do believe we plan on being at future meets.

Comment

Working...
                              X