My SF08 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rietan01 View Post
    wow the hatred towards me.... haha... I think that is more my wtf look.... haha
    Hatred?

I probably would have had the same look if I saw some idiot run up the hill to take a piss...
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Excellent pics, i'm glad you got one of Sal preparing to block traffic for our convoy, that was awesome.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
        Hatred?

I probably would have had the same look if I saw some idiot run up the hill to take a piss...
        yeah I am kidding... I really don't know what my look was there. Like Chris said he knows my looks well, but I don't think I really had anything going on in my mind there. You must have just caught me at the wrong time. I am very good at giving "the look" though. That's when Chris knows he is in trouble. Sometimes I do it for fun just to see how long it takes him to get worried I am mad. Then I laugh and he gets pissed. Haha!

Comment

Yeah you shit ass. She thinks its funny to get me all worried that I did something wrong, and I keep asking what I did, then she says nothing, and laughs. So I fart on her while she sleeps to keep things even.
          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
          X