My SF08 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SF08 Pictures

I didn't take a whole bunch, but I got some...

I shot this running along at 90 MPH (drifting onto the rumble strip) on 84 in NY. I just liked the way the sky looked.

The rainbow I saw on 25.

Also on 25...

Project79 on Friday night.

The Red Box lurking in the shaddows on Friday night.

Saturday morning.

Rick and Matt's Racebox.

Scott and Thain's Lincolns.

The LSS.

Some of the other vehciles on site...

Project79. Tom took me for a rip on Saturday afternoon. This car moves...

Gabe's Mercury.

Some of the shop.

The front of the convoy.

Thats Mark walking by; he drove Scott in the LSS.

Sal's '98 P71...

Sal doing his thing...lol

Centralia: this place was awesome.

Thats all I have. I thought I had pics of GMGT, the shop, campground, and other stuff. I guess not.

Who has the picture of me heading up the hill to take a piss? I think Jim had that one...lol
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

cool pics
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Great pics!! Ange looks like she wants to destroy you in the last pic lol. That look is usually reserved for me.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

holy crap you're right lol its an evil squint
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Cool pics.

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
          Great pics!! Ange looks like she wants to destroy you in the last pic lol. That look is usually reserved for me.
          Your gal is pretty. She looks a lot like a girl I went to high school with.

Comment

Thanks! I hope ya can meet us in person some time!
            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Cool pix Nathan, that "Project79" has me drooling. I see a lot of possibilities in that one.
              -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
              -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

nice pics!
                got the good side of the lss

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 87DeuceVic View Post
                  Cool pix Nathan, that "Project79" has me drooling. I see a lot of possibilities in that one.
                  Project79= more commonly known as CVGT, Tom's '87 Tudor. Tom scolded us when we called it CVGT; that is Project79...

That car is nearly done; the possibilities are complete! It needs to be painted and have the interior assembled, but the underside looks better than new. Scottmang did the work, so you know it is good. Tom and Scott can give you the full details, but I believe tis an Exploder engine, w/ GT40P heads, HO cam, and all the usual top end goodies. Rebuilt AOD (not sure what kit is in there), 3.73 trak lok rear (with the 8 clutch trak lok mod). Full 2.5" Scottmang exhaust, etc, etc, etc. Has late model brakes and suspension, rear disks, V6 stang wheels, and Scottmang body mounts. Too many mods to list; see the thread in Scott's Automotive Service forum, or wait for Scott or Tom to give you the full rundown ( I probably don't know half of whats been done to it...lol). But believe me, when I said it was fast, I wasn't playing around. I think Tom blasted me up to 110 or so on rte 209, in very short order.

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                  nice pics!
                  got the good side of the lss
                  The whole car is good. It needs a pass. side rear door, but thats a minor detail. I didn't get a ride Scott, but I did sit in it a little, and I must say, the seats are amazing. Actually, the Town Car style has grown on me alot since SF. While riding with Thain, I realized how awesome the hood is. I love the tapered center section; the way it looks riding inside the car is cool, especially being capped with the hood ornament. Plus, the LSC wheels make the two "sister" Lincolns looks perfect.
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
                    Ange looks like she wants to destroy you in the last pic lol. That look is usually reserved for me.
                    I was thinking that too...

Attached Files

Comment

Nice Pictures man! Who's red Crown Vic is that, it has the spotlight? It's the one that you said Thats Mark walking by; he drove Scott in the LSS. I think I have seen that car on CVN. Or it sure looks like it anyways

Comment

That would be the man who took the pics, Its Nate's (P72Ford)
                        Resident diesel addict

Comment

well it's nice.

Comment

I visit CVN on occasion; I believe I have a picture of the car for my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                              I was thinking that too...

wow the hatred towards me.... haha... I think that is more my wtf look.... haha

Comment

Working...
                              X