My scottfest 2008 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My scottfest 2008 pics

Hey guys Finally got my pics sorry it took so long been working long hours and been watching the Olympics lol
    any way just wanted to say thanks to everyone for putting together the best scottfest ever it was great meeting the guys I've never net before tom,laura, nate,ange and chris and there friend nick, rick john and his dad ,donald, mark
    pat,and dean I always enjoy meeting members for the first time in person.
    seeing Centralia inperson was just incredible very moving. Had fun in ezpull got my tripminder and harness now just have fucking install it what fun that will be lol. I had great memories this scottfest witch include meeting tom and everyone else. getting wasted friday night with a fucking hangover saturday morning. Tom taking care of me when feeling like shit. finding the 60 dollar oil for the turkey fryer with thain tom laura and nate. seeing centralia in person. Getting chris ange and nick lost driving on 901. and thain almost falling out of his chair lol and the camp fire and the stories everyone had it was a shame it's all over but I will never forget scottfest 2008. Thanks again guys for the memories I will never forgot.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...ttfest%202008/

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Glad we could meet ya and hang out, we had a great time. Can't wait to catch up with ya again!
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Gotta take care of the mangs, mang. Good to have met you, and thanks for the good pics!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I wish i coulda see you drunk Gave lol I hope that harness gives you an e-z install!
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP* View Post
          I wish i coulda see you drunk Gave lol I hope that harness gives you an e-z install!

Yeah that was friggin funny. Making an ass out of myself is my main reason I don't drink much at all anymore.
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

It was nice meeting you in person mang. And I enjoyed the ride in the merc. Let me know how that Tripminder install goes.

Comment

Nice pics!
              1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
              1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
              1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
              1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

The car actually looks nice in this pic, minus the missing hubcap

Comment

Working...
                X