Free parts ROCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free parts ROCK!

So, was cleaning up the leftover parts from an HO swap I was helping a buddy with in his F-150, and noticed the TB on the HO intake (which was ported) looked to be 65mm!

So, took it home, cleaned it up, and then slapped it on the Town Car today

1989 Town Car Cartier: 3G Alt. Upgrade, Mark VIII Electric Fan, Police Interceptor Suspension, 40-series Flows, loaded. HO+ Conversion: E7 heads, Cobra 1.7RR's, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, FMS "E" Camshaft, 4-hole 19lb/hr injectors, A9P ECM, 76mm C&L MAF, BBK CAI. 338,000Km, stock bottom-end.

Is that an aftermarket one or a stock Explorer piece? Looks more like Ford production than blingy aftermarket.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      Is that an aftermarket one or a stock Explorer piece? Looks more like Ford production than blingy aftermarket.
      It's from a Mustang and it's not modified, so I don't think it's an Explorer one. No Ford part # on it, but could be an FMS piece I suppose.
      1989 Town Car Cartier: 3G Alt. Upgrade, Mark VIII Electric Fan, Police Interceptor Suspension, 40-series Flows, loaded. HO+ Conversion: E7 heads, Cobra 1.7RR's, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, FMS "E" Camshaft, 4-hole 19lb/hr injectors, A9P ECM, 76mm C&L MAF, BBK CAI. 338,000Km, stock bottom-end.

Comment

hey overkill what type of wheels do you have on that towncar of yours

1976 Mercury Grand Marquis 460 AC Cruise and leather. Red on Red On Red and sooo much friggen red
        RIP 1987 g/m 5.0 w o/d trans factory l/s rear kind of sandy in color with the landau top.
        http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82...s/oct08012.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by donaldderby View Post
          hey overkill what type of wheels do you have on that towncar of yours
          17x9 Cobra R's.

Comment

Working...
          X