Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "MZT" and some popular bolt-ons (Thanks dRock96Marquis)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lookin to swap in 3.55's and a trac-lok in my 01 TC, it has the 3.08's and open diff. what other parts would i have to change/upgrade to do so?
    2010 Toyota Camry "Traveller II "
    54,xxx miles. New daily driver
    2001 Lincoln Town Car Signature "Leroy"
    rear cats deleted, 2" h pipe, dual 8" cherry bomb glasspacks
    114k miles. Sold to my coworker.
    1998 Toyota Camry "Traveller"
    Dead and sold.

Comment

Just carrier and gears (this may include a new set of clutches depending on if you get new or junk yard parts... though new is just about as much as a rebuild kit so meh.).

Carrier: http://www.adtr.net/store/index.php?...product_id=135

and holy zombie thread batman.

No worries about starting your own thread to ask these questions... we're not thread nazis around here... though if there's a sticky... you may get pointed to them.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

So my local (pull a part) has about 10 crown vics ranging from 98 -06 models,im hoping some of them are pi models,so what year pi vic would i wanna snag the airbox/80mm maf/zip tube out of to work on my 98 mgm.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

this is great info, i just picked up a 96 mgm and it already runs fantastic. but one of my favorite passtimes is junkyard crawl, so more stuff to

look for!
          1989 crown Vic daily driver 165k and counting!
          1987 MGM 49xxx mi awaiting light resto

Comment

Working...
          X