!PICS! new wheels and tires on the GMGT Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!PICS! new wheels and tires on the GMGT Sedan

As some of you know, "Cooter Scooter" Matt and I took a cruise to visit Justin and help him get his motor swap started in his TC, and I took advantage of the deal he offered on his old wheels and tires. Check em out... sorry the lighting sucks.

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Looks great.

---------------
    Justin

Comment

Gotta love the beefy rubber out back...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Looks Bitch'n
        -Matt
        1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

VERY seksy!
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Sweet! ...and yes that means I like them...haha

Comment

It looks good. What size is one the back.
              1989 Grand Marquis LS
              flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Damn! Looks great.

I was gonna say needs white letters, but I like how it looks now....
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

They are Yokohama Avid S/Ts, 275/60 on the rear...

And jermy, hes going to turn them out, as soon as he can afford to

Comment

i like the tires lots.

but you gotta replace them highbeams

Comment

haha you arent the first to mention that. they work well, and im going to be removing them for my dual inlet ram air when i do my carb swap... but SHHH ive never posted that before.

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Comment

just buy a fiberglass prostock style scoop from summit. i was gonna get one for my capri but dad said i cant have a mailbox on the hood
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS
                        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Sweet! I was wondering if those where Justins old rims and tires cause I saw your sig yesterday and I happend to miss this thread.
                          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by Jason91GM
                            haha you arent the first to mention that. they work well, and im going to be removing them for my dual inlet ram air when i do my carb swap... but SHHH ive never posted that before.
                            Stealing my ideas again?

Comment

Working...
                            X