My SF2K8 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SF2K8 pics

finally got around to putting some pics up, been really busy lately. just unpacked my bags last monday...

http://grandmarq.net/gmn/sf2k8/fatnasty/fatnasty.html

better late than never

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Nice pics.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Sorry I wasn't able to get there, what's the deal with the old busted up road?
      sigpic
      Current Rides
      67 Cougar XR7
      97 Mountaineer 5.0
      03 Ranger XLT

Comment

Wonderful Pics! I can't WAIT to go next year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 87LongroofCP View Post
          Sorry I wasn't able to get there, what's the deal with the old busted up road?
          its part of a mostly now abandoned area that's caving in on itself due to a large, uncontrollable underground coal vein fire.
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Ah, great pics!!!!!! Lots of my car!

Thanks, I needed some decent pics of the racing.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Wow, loads of pics!!!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

am i the only one to notice that every pic looks like it was taken from like 8 or 9 from the ground?

how tall are you again mark?

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                  Ah, great pics!!!!!! Lots of my car!

Thanks, I needed some decent pics of the racing.
                  I can get you the full res ones if you want also, i might have some others of your car too. took hundreds more pics total while i was there and posted the best.

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                  Wow, loads of pics!!!
                  yep,
                  Aren't we still waiting on your pics too mang?

Originally posted by LumpyCheeseman View Post
                  am i the only one to notice that every pic looks like it was taken from like 8 or 9 from the ground?

how tall are you again mark?
                  6'5" probably pushing 6'6" , i definitely cant do the airplane thing again to get there, that was absolute hell. Luckily i had a ride to and from the airport in Thains TC so that helped make up for the cramped plane ride

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                  1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                  1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

I'll get mine up soon mang, I too have been busy
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It took you TWO YEARS to unpack your backs from Scottfest '06? :p

j/k ... I seem to recognize from the pics that these were from this year.

Dig the shots from the gas station. Rather appropriate, since some of us seem to spend a third of our time with our cars out buying gas .... :p
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Great pics mark I really love the pics from thains townie of downtown phili

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

OOh, full res would be nice!
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

wow I have to get my piece of shit car up there one of these times

Comment

Wow, nice pics. The aero looks so clean in that pic!! Was nice meeting you mang!

Comment

Working...
                              X