where those the ones you bought off of scott
    No.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

'06 Police Air Box and Zip Tube Acquisition

Got an 06 police CV air box, zip tube and maf today.

It is much much bigger AND lighter than my current set up. Cant wait to throw it on...when i have the time.
      Last edited by 87gtVIC; 05-25-2016, 08:10 PM.
      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I know I must have asked this before (forgive my lack of memory), are you going slick top with that car?

And 7th pic down from the pics of your car cleaned; whose Olds. Omega (or Nova, can't tell from behind) is that across the street?

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
          I know I must have asked this before (forgive my lack of memory), are you going slick top with that car?

And 7th pic down from the pics of your car cleaned; whose Olds. Omega (or Nova, can't tell from behind) is that across the street?

Packman
          Vinyl top will be replaced.

And that is the neighbors piece of shit Nova. And boy do i mean piece of shit. He traded a old Cadillac for it some 3 years ago and its been sitting in the driveway ever since. Horrible body work, bondo cracking dented up to wazoo.
          ~David~

Comment

Ah fungool!!!!!! My crap memory is at it again. What color are you repainting the Brown Blob? I am under the impression that you are going to repaint it the same color (from another thread?). Maybe I got you mixed up with another member. If you do brown again, get some metal flake in there. I think it would work with your car. I had a Hot Wheels back in the day called Hot Chocolate and it was some sort of dragster in a dark metallic brown. That would be sexy on your box.

Packman

Comment

It currently is metallic, but since it is faded you dont see it sparkle any more And yes it will be repainted in some what the original color.
              ~David~

Comment

'06 Police Air Box and Zip Tube Intsallation

Threw on my upgraded air intake system. Much cleaner and smoother looking.

Last edited by 87gtVIC; 05-25-2016, 08:10 PM.
                ~David~

Comment

Lookin better and better mang!
                  Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Nice!!! Did you convert to mass air or does it just look that way?

Packman

Comment

NO i did not convert to mass air. It just there because it has to be.
                      ~David~

Comment

So what parts are these, the late model police stuff you were talking about before? Does the MAF have the same plug as the one you pulled off? I'm also guessing the rubber hose end of the MAF is larger than what you pulled off as well right?
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                          So what parts are these, the late model police stuff you were talking about before? Does the MAF have the same plug as the one you pulled off? I'm also guessing the rubber hose end of the MAF is larger than what you pulled off as well right?
                          I dont quite get your first question.

But i am pretty sure the maf has a different plug. The connections look different. My dad pulled the police set up for me, so i had no hands on with the harness.

THe end that fits to where the maf sits is larger.
                          ~David~

Comment

first question, roughly translated, is what did this shit come from?
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I gotta ask my dad for the specifics.
                              ~David~

Comment

that airbox is huge!!! it looks big/proper enough to make me want to get rid of my bling bling woo woo intake for that!

Is that metal switch panel new? I didn't notice it at scottfest... thats the perfect spot for switches. I was replacing my headlight switch when i discovered all the space there, and had to go get switches and something to hook them up to that same day
                                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                                sigpic
                                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                                X