My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone.

And Nate my ass is saying the same thing. Sanding those squares took forever, it was necessary though. To be honest with you i dont look forward to ever doing it again. lol
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Nice Work Bud!

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      truly a luck of the Irish find.
      So, you are irish?

So am I, both sides of my family in fact. My last name is Killian, like the Lager.
      Last edited by LTDMan83; 05-23-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
        Nice Work Bud!

So, you are irish?

So am I, both sides of my family in fact. My last name is Killian, like the Lager.
        Thanks.

And I am German. I say "luck of the Irish" because i found that hood with Scottmang. And his mother said her always has the luck of the Irish with him.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Thanks.

And I am German. I say "luck of the Irish" because i found that hood with Scottmang. And his mother said her always has the luck of the Irish with him.

OIC.

Comment

Looks like lots of hard work going into that car, keep it up.

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
            351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
            duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Burnout Video

I also got busted by the neighbors. lol

http://s715.photobucket.com/user/87g...ml?sort=3&o=17

The aftermath

Last edited by 87gtVIC; 09-30-2014, 03:04 PM.
              ~David~

Comment

and you cleaned up the rubber lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

hey david, that awesome burnouts!
                  1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                  1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                  1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                  1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Nice burnout!!! No way I could do that in my neighborhood. They would have had the cops over here by the end of that 40 seconds. They probably call the cops everytime I start up the CV uncapped.

Packman

Comment

LOL, really nice burnout! I love the ending haha. hope you dont want those tires for long
                      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

LOL....love it mang....i just did a nasty one last night in a busy intersection at a red light..and then took off....everyone at the stop light didnt move because the smoke was so thick...Ha Ha...

A lil burnout vid from a while back...sorry for the shitty quality and a short burnout...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODpkP...layer_embedded

Comment

Thanks Guys. It was like a pound of rubber i had too sweep up lol.

I only did it because i just ordered new tires.
                          ~David~

Comment

Meh, I seen better; but you done ok.

You should have popped them.

Back before I was threatened with court, we used to set the industrial park where my Dad has a shop ablaze every night.
                            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                              Meh, I seen better; but you done ok.

You should have popped them.

Back before I was threatened with court, we used to set the industrial park where my Dad has a shop ablaze every night.
                              So, we gonna see new videos next month from the Summer Nats? I really miss that
                              sigpic
                              Current Rides
                              67 Cougar XR7
                              97 Mountaineer 5.0
                              03 Ranger XLT

Comment

Probably not. I may be going to Lake George over that weekend.

If I don't go to Lake George, I don't think I can bring the purple car, seeing as the show kind of developed a regulation against 'beater' burnout cars.
                                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                                X