I think i may go white.

Staying with the brown Laura.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Brown FTW!! :headbang:

I like that second picture, the rims really stand out hehe
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

yes brown is a good color.

its so sad lookin at my car like this. looks like such a heap. :cry:
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

pulling the top off too?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
            pulling the top off too?
            Yep, i'll be pulling the top off too. If there is a lot of rust underneath i will be putting on another vinyl top, but if there is not much...well you know.

This morning i pulled apart the interior, well everything that hold up the headliner came out. Took all of about 15 minutes to do because i have done it so may times before while putting on new headliner material.

Tomorrow i will, hopefully, be going to the body shop and have my header panel taken care of. As it sits there is a crack just next to the hood ornament and the panel itself s pushed a bit in to the fender on the side of the drivers side fender.
            ~David~

Comment

Looks way better without the trim. Ditch the mud flaps, and fix the front bumper.

Also, I found the gauge pod this morning... pics this afternoon.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                Looks way better without the trim. Ditch the mud flaps, and fix the front bumper.

Also, I found the gauge pod this morning... pics this afternoon.
                I will probably be keeping the trim that runs along the bottom of the car, but the wheel well trims will not go back on. I have a nice set of mudflaps to go on the car afterwords, they are stainless as well and really look good in my opinion. I have been holding on to them over a year already. I will hope to fix the front bumper tomorrow along with the header panel. And pictures!
                ~David~

Comment

Body Work Week Two

Stage 2

Header panel, fender, and quarter panel (semi) completion.

The header panel was cracked by some moron in a Jeep Wrangler who backed up into it.

And the drivers side header panel was smooched into the fender, even actually rolled over the fender.

And yes..painting is beginning to become a hobby of mine.

All Primered up!

Till next time!
                  ~David~

Comment

Nice work. Please don't tell me that someone went through all of that artificial sweetener just to make paint barrier. I can't wait for the late spring to get my mom's CV painted.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                      Nice work. Please don't tell me that someone went through all of that artificial sweetener just to make paint barrier. I can't wait for the late spring to get my mom's CV painted.

Packman
                      Thats why i can only get some work done every week or so, lots of coffee. Yea, after about 20 years old a dd really needs to be freshened up by a coat of paint.
                      ~David~

Comment

arent there enough 2 doors on the site that are white? j/k mang... wanna see completed pics
                        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

sweet n low pink!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I like the white I can't wait to see when it's all finished!!

Comment

Police Auxiliary Gauge Pack Acquisition

I painted over the white yesterday, and today in the mail..look at what i received!!

~David~

Comment

Bullitt Wheel Installation and Burnout

I installed the bullitts today. Dont laugh at how puny they look or at how my car went from POTM to a hooptie lol

Currently on all four corners lie 245 45 17 and well that just does not fill out the wheel well, well at all.

I got some wholesale prices for some other tires and in time i will probably go with some 255 50 or 55's 17 on all four corners.

Oh and as promised some aftermath of

My absolute favorite picture

Some burnout pics. None with smoke though

Oh and if you can't tell the car is extremely dirty.
                                Last edited by 87gtVIC; 02-13-2009, 04:27 PM.
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X