PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249
Results 4,961 to 4,962 of 4962

Thread: My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Looking great. Not that I don’t like the Ford oval, but I like the LTD Crown Victoria callout or bare better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggie View Post
    Looking great. Not that I donít like the Ford oval, but I like the LTD Crown Victoria callout or bare better.
    Oh hell yeah. The LTD Crown Victoria badge looks SO DAMN GOOD.

Installed mine yesterday onto the panel:

I did look for NOS units but according to the Master Parts catalog that part is not sold separately from the dash panel.

When did the go bare anyways? I know for sure 87 were bare. And there were SO many damn variety's of these panels between 79 and 87. The early ones were color matched to the interior...kinda like the 88-89 ones were....

I wanted to install it today but the weather was not allowing for it. I have my second biopsy tomorrow so at least I have something to look forward to doing when I am capable of walking again.......speaking of which...I have the ADTR boxed control arms and upper diff spherical bushings to install. Been afraid to try doing that in my condition...another thing to look forward to accomplishing once I get WAY better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3503.jpg   IMG_3502.jpg   IMG_3501.jpg  
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249