No announcement yet.

My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have 3.08's at the moment but i have a set of 3.73's and 3.55's in my possession and i want my dad to install one or the other lol. Hopefully in time. at least i already have t-lok.

I dont know yet if i will be attending, i want too.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

hmmm, tough choice with the gears, 3.73 would definitly give u knock-your-socks off acceleration but would kill highway fuel economy...the 3.55's seem to be pretty balanced out though...depends, if your not driving it a lot the 3.73's would be the way to go. I definitly plan on attending so i hope to see you there!
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Installed Painted Fender Supports

Today i installed my fender supports. As you may recall the were pretty rusty, but it was all surface and i was able to take them down to bare metal and paint them up nice. The look good with the black intake me thinks.

I dont know if the guy will be working on my car anymore so in the next month i will perform the body work little by little panel by panel.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

ooo shinyyy, so do you plan on doing an engine clean? I did it on several cars and it really helps, not only by making the engine bay clean and look better, but it can help you find any leaks faster too. I use black magic engine degreaser and shine.
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

are you saying my engine bay is dirty. are you huh? lol j/k. i noticed it is really is dirty. after the car is painted and everything is done i will prolly clean it.
            ~David~

Comment

Not sure if you are coming to scottfestt???? come on!!!!!!!! we gotta race!! I wanna put mine up against other mostly stock boxes with HO upperstuff.

Is that a 'sport' emblem on the trunk lid?? hehehehe
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

why yes, yes it is. +5HP.

ooo wanna race. thats a big incentive to come. would you object if i so choose to manually shift? after all my transmission may object hahaha
                ~David~

Comment

I dont care!
                  I dont really a'spect to win anyway... I just kinda wanna get an idea where Im at
                  Plus Im still peg leggin it... and my exhaust is bound to be clogged up... but I might have the flowmasters on by then!
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

poor car. if i go we can definitely line them up.
                    ~David~

Comment

Battle of teh 17 second tanks!!!!1!!!

Comment

dont worry i got tons of good aod's for vics......just none for townys lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by OneBadLSE View Post
                          Battle of teh 17 second tanks!!!!1!!!
                          lol. i'd be lucky if i hit 17's.

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                          dont worry i got tons of good aod's for vics......just none for townys lol
                          awesome. all out it will be!
                          ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                            ooo shinyyy, so do you plan on doing an engine clean? I did it on several cars and it really helps, not only by making the engine bay clean and look better, but it can help you find any leaks faster too. I use black magic engine degreaser and shine.
                            I think we need to conduct a seminar this year at SF, demonstarting how to clean the engine bay of a box panther. I like my engine bays sterile... easier to work on, find leaks, etc.

Otherwise, it looks swell, David. I think you should get some kind of award for constantly changing/ updating something on your car.
                            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Thanks, i try my best keeping the car exciting. And I think i have the perfect box to use for that seminar. lol
                              ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                                I think we need to conduct a seminar this year at SF, demonstarting how to clean the engine bay of a box panther. I like my engine bays sterile... easier to work on, find leaks, etc.

Otherwise, it looks swell, David. I think you should get some kind of award for constantly changing/ updating something on your car.
                                Definitely!
                                -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X