Clear All

People suck all over.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Some fresh pics.

~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Canada Geese approved Fords!
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

being stalked by the Canadian Shithawks I see. You must have just washed it. They can smell a clean car you know.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

That's no shithawk!

THIS is a shithawk

sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

....since when can you get canadian geese at Petco?
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                That's no shithawk!

THIS is a shithawk

That would be an American Shithawk. I live near the water, and those things are everywhere.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  That would be an American Shithawk. I live near the water, and those things are everywhere.
                  I live on an island. I know them all too well.

Ironic that we're talking about shithawks in a thread about the brown blob.
                  sigpic

Comment

David those are two gorgeous Fords right there ......I love the hatch on the Stang
                    sigpic

1988 Signature Series Town Car

Comment

Thanks Daryl.

Today I installed the retractable underhood light I picked up from a mid 80's F-250. I had to rebuild the interior of the unit because the metal making contact with the mercury switch corroded..and well..there was no contact to be made. Works great now and extends to 15'. Don't know how useful it will be for me since I rarely go out in the dark but I havent had a hood light for years so I figured if I were to have one then this would be the one to have. I ran the wires in the hood supports too just so they are not dangling in the open.

Then I just spent a couple hours cleaning (mainly routing wires) the under hood. Nice wire conduit in some places and such. Looks better every time I touch under the hood. OH I also eliminated the thermal blower lock out switch harness because that will never be reinstalled.

Tomorrow I may install the minty set of front corner bumper rub stripes I pulled from Harrys last week as well as the tan (correct interior color) Cougar headrest guides onto my seats. I pulled early 90's mustang convertible headrest guides but the wont work well just because on convertibles the seatbelt came out directly behind the seat...not on my car so it would look goofy unfortunately.
                      ~David~

Comment

Pics of the hood light???
                        sigpic

Comment

I will get some. Here is what I actually installed to hold you over until I take some of mine installed:

~David~

Comment

I'll be patient
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks real close to the one that was in my 89 1500. I saved it because I had the same idea for the battle wagon.
                              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

great photos dave. sorry I did not see you last week mang when you were at scott's I has running in the dc area all week oh well next time. and believe me mang after dropping by your house 3 weeks ago I totally agree with drivers in your area mang. welcome to my world I deal with it every day dam 4 wheelers lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                                X