• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice new sig pic mang.

Comment

Sweet man, love the new sig

Comment

Thanks.. It really gives it an aggressive look.

Last edited by 87gtVIC; 01-30-2009, 10:14 AM.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Nice new sig pic mang.
          X10000
          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
            Sweet!!!! Wait a minute; is your CV a daily driver or a project car? Though now that I think about it, your car weighs enough that you should have traction in the snow even with the Bullitts. Can't wait to see pics of them installed.

Packman
            DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT run with those tires in the snow. Anything that wide will act like a ski instead of a tire. I have personal experience running with Bullitts and 255/50/17's in the snow and it was incredibly dangerous. I slid through more than one stop light over the course of one winter and it was only thanks to other people paying attention that I never got t-boned or hit anyone else. I did go off the highway and about 75 feet into the woods because of those tires at one point. I had to call a wrecker and have him pull my car out, and his cables almost didn't make it from up on the highway. DO NOT use those in anything more than very light snow such as what's in your pictures of the wheels. I will NEVER run with such wide tires in the winter EVER again because of my experiences and I highly recommend you don't either.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              Thanks.. It really gives it an aggressive look.

You don't have a trak lok, how'd you get both tires to spin?

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT run with those tires in the snow. Anything that wide will act like a ski instead of a tire. I have personal experience running with Bullitts and 255/50/17's in the snow and it was incredibly dangerous. I slid through more than one stop light over the course of one winter and it was only thanks to other people paying attention that I never got t-boned or hit anyone else. I did go off the highway and about 75 feet into the woods because of those tires at one point. I had to call a wrecker and have him pull my car out, and his cables almost didn't make it from up on the highway. DO NOT use those in anything more than very light snow such as what's in your pictures of the wheels. I will NEVER run with such wide tires in the winter EVER again because of my experiences and I highly recommend you don't either.
                They will strictly be summer wheels and tires, as my current wheel and tire setup is strictly for winter.

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                You don't have a trak lok, how'd you get both tires to spin?

I have trak lok. But that smoke was photoshopped in.
                ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

YES!!!

This weekend I may be bringing my car to the body shop to fix the little piece of the quarter panel that was crunched with the door in the accident that happened over two years ago. I "may" be going because it is being done through a friend of my dads so we will see if he is free to take on the brown blob.
                  ~David~

Comment

The Body Work Commences!!! Week One

Ok so here is how this will go. Every few weeks i will be going into the shop and have a panel or two of my car worked on till my car is complete and show ready.

Stage 1

Quarter panel repair!!!

Even I got in on the action!!!

Yes that is my skeleton like hand you see manning the spray gun.

Till next time.....
                    ~David~

Comment

POTM Winner!

Yay, Panther of the Month!
                      ~David~

Comment

Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out for ya, and I wish you the best of luck with your new Bodyman.

Comment

Yea, this should be interesting. Saturday i am gonna go to the shop and have the entire car worked over by a couple of people and hopefully have enough time to get the entire thing primed in that one day. I am off Fridays and come home early Thursdays so that gives me plenty of time to disassemble everything i need to to make sure the body work and primer is done and shot where it needs to be.
                          ~David~

Comment

wow mang, great work! Can't wait to see it painted, congrats on winning POTM!
                            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Stripped Exterior

Thanks Mang...

Yikes!!!

What did I get myself into?
                              ~David~

Comment

You staying with the brown?
                                -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                                X