No announcement yet.

My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fuse for 'EEC 1', is that 30 amps? or 50? I couldn't make it out.

Comment

I used a 50amp fuse for what I called EEC 1
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        I used a 50amp fuse for what I called EEC 1
        Ok just wanted to make sure.

Comment

Here is a video if me driving to school. Along the way I pass under the Whitestone Bridge, alongside Citi Field as well as Arther Ash stadium. It is 15 minutes long but it feels exactly like you were a passenger of the car!

VIDEO Part 1

VIDEO Part 2
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Sweet. Camra likes to focus in and out alot lol. Hood looks nice and smooth. Cool vid

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
            351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
            duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Thanks and the camera is a Sony dsc-w55. Good for stationary videos not so much moving ones...but it does manage.
              ~David~

Comment

Wow, your commute is like living on another planet compared to here, now I see why those GPS units are so popular. Cool video.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Thanks! Many many roadways around me. People always have places to go and need some road to get there. That is why I love seeing videos from others...it is so different!
                  ~David~

Comment

Very cool vid David! looks like New York's highways always very busy!
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Definitely always busy. That was just 6:45 in the morning!
                      ~David~

Comment

I'm just a girl with a crush on you, Dave.

Comment

New Vinyl Top

Don't make fun of my girly songs Nick. They make me feel good inside. lol

Okay got a new vinyl top on today! Yesterday I pulled out the windows and today the new top was installed. Took two hours to put the vinyl on. Guy working on the car said what a nightmare it would be if I didnt take anything apart and he had to do everything. lol He said it would have been a couple day job. I saved some bucks by removing all of the stuff myself.

At the top place at 7:30am

Some padding filling in the body gaps

A cool looking bike next door at the bike shop

Initial fitting

And all done!

Looks good to me.

Now to begin wet sanding the dam car again.
                          ~David~

Comment

beautiful. I am officially jealous of your car.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

the top is awesome! going to keep it bare or put the badges back on? my vote goes to no badges..
                              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

No badges the holes were permanently shut.
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X