No announcement yet.

drag racing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This event was in 2005. No date has been set for ScottFest 06.

Comment

heh I'll bring the turbo 4 banger teggy and embarass you all, lol
      1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

And I'll back into it "accidentally" and watch it crumple into a little ball. Of course it might require that I shine the bumper afterwards to remove the traces of paint. :devil2:
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Vicky want's to try next year ....That is if we can make it.........
          YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Watching most of these panthers run makes me cringe...Then fall asleep waiting for the run to end...
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
              Watching most of these panthers run makes me cringe...Then fall asleep waiting for the run to end...
              You can't stay awake for 17 seconds, mang? You might wanna get that checked out...lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

you ever drive a 17 second 1/4 mile? that is so friggin slow...especially when you're running against a 13 second car....

Even my 14 second panther was a boring ride down the 1/4. I don't know how I ran my 2.3 stang as much as I did. Soooo slow.
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Working...
                X