X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale Threads - Rules

To anyone with items for sale in this section:

After your item is sold, or you decide to pull it off the market, please contact a moderator via PM to have them delete your thread. This will help avoid clutter and confusion for others who think the item is still for sale. Make sure to include a link to the thread in your PM to make the mods job a little easier.

The moderator of the entire Swap Meet section is LumpyCheeseman. You can also contact me or 85MercPark.

If anyone has any suggestions or comment, contact me via PM.
    Last edited by 85MercPark; 03-20-2009, 08:40 AM. Reason: Added myself
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Ok folks, I spent all freakin night cleaning all three sections of the swap meet.
    regarding the for sale section, if i left it, i think the items are still for sale. if not, put a sold post so i can kill it. that means y'all need to go read the remaining few pages and check the posts.

here's a couple things to keep mods happy:

for sale section: if you already have a thread, add to it. if the item is sold, make sure to put an end post saying SOLD and it will get removed after a day or (delayed so people know what happened to it).

looking to buy section:
    if you have a thread, add to it. if you got what you needed, put a post saying something like GOT IT. and it will be removed in a couple days.

ebay/craigs
    i actually have nothing to say about that section right now.

so, like i said, i just spent all freakin night cleaing out the old ad's. lets keep it cool and uncluttered

Comment

Would be faster and more efficient if they PM'd the mod of the room.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Thread jacking

Where as jacking seems to be a growing problem so, There will be no more thread jacking in the For Sale section, if any one needs to start something do it else where. This section is to sell things, not to get into arguments,
        Anyone that starts changing the topic in any of these threads will have there post deleted,

Thanks
        Dave
        2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

No links to eBay or other stuff you don't own

No links to eBay or other stuff you don't own Please put links to eBay and other online classifieds in the eBay category. This area is for cars and parts for sale by forum members.

Thanks
          2000 Grand Marquis LS
          2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
          1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
          1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
          Mercury Owners Group member
          Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Working...
          X