'95 Bronco XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'95 Bronco XL

Here she is, my first Bronco. Was originally used by the state, for the forest dept. Base model (you know I love 'em). 302 auto, 3.55s, limited slip in back. I think it's a Dana 44 up front and 8.8 out back. Manual hubs, which I like.

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Yeps, D44 TTB front, 8.8 Ford rear. The front can use a D50 stub shaft tho, it has a beefier U-joint (the big U-joint between the two TTB arms). I see a new alternator and belts, tires look like they're in nice shape too. So what trans does this have, the E4OD? Let me know if you wanna play with it a bit - I'm pretty happy with my pressure riser and manual converter lockup control, it's like having a 6-spd with a shift kit

Comment

I loved mine. Have fun with the passenger side spark plugs, may have to remove the inner fender. Put some bigger tires on it asap. And if you get rough on it, the hubs always shatter before the axles. I wouldn't worry about beefing anything on the front end but the radius arms.
      1989 Grand Marquis LS
      flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Fun-looking truck, too bad it's getting rusty.

Will those bucket seats fit Panthers without lots of cutting and drilling and welding?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

If you change the tracks they might. Mounts are totally different. I still got my set. They are rather tall though.
          1989 Grand Marquis LS
          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

not to bad jeremy have fun with it

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I guess it's a E4OD...button on the end of the shifter. It's hard as hell to get the 4wd shifter back...what can I do bout that?
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                Fun-looking truck, too bad it's getting rusty.

Will those bucket seats fit Panthers without lots of cutting and drilling and welding?
                It's a Bronco, they're rusty from the factory.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

i always liked broncos, but never understood why them and the blazer/jimmy all rot in the rear section. we gots a 87 jimmy 4X4 at work i want for a off road beater...nice toy btw.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Nice truck, have fun!
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
                      I guess it's a E4OD...button on the end of the shifter. It's hard as hell to get the 4wd shifter back...what can I do bout that?
                      Yeps, OD cancel button is an E4OD thing. As for t-case shifter being hard to move, mine would do it too sometimes, I'd just get the truck driving and under 5mph shift in and out of 4 high.

Comment

its not a base model if it aint a stick shift

Comment

My brother had an '87 (351/C6?) that he spent a ton of money on. When he was done it was nice. It was awesome for plowing snow/ winter driving.

I wouldn't mind having one. Aside from a Suburban, I think they are pretty much the ideal SUV.

Good luck with it.
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Mine only had rust on the tailgate. And those shifters are all a pain in the ass. The older chevies would pop out unless you held your foot on it.
                            1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

I thought Chevies use the NP208, whereas this has a BW13xx t-case?

Comment

Working...
                              X