No announcement yet.

'95 Bronco XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevy also used the 241 I think. Ford used the 208 in the early 80's and then to the BW 1354 about the time efi came out and then again to the 1356 when the electronic tranny came out or thereabout. His truck should have a 1356 which is fucking massive and way overkill for the truck. Its a small block engine with a 1st gen powerstroke tranny and t case. Only T case stronger in the F series line is the NVG 271 and 273 and possibly the old venerable 205.
    1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Originally posted by LumpyCheeseman View Post
      its not a base model if it aint a stick shift
      It was ordered with an automatic. SO, it would have been a standard.. :p

So I have a beefy driveline setup eh? That'll be good for future mods....
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

The weak links are the rear suspension rediculous axle wrap and the front wheel bearings ease of getting water in them. Also the front hubs will break long before the axles. Cant buy good dana 44 hub. I break em once a month.
        1989 Grand Marquis LS
        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

'95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Wheels and tires look great
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Looks great i love Broncos
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Looks ok. If you change the front bumper they clear 35's, no cutting.
                1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

New wheels look great. Ever thought about blacking out the rest of the chrome/silver?

Comment

I don't need 35s. 12mpg is bad enough :p

Yes bumpers and grille are gonna be black. I want different bumpers but them winch bumpers aint cheap.
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

nice jeremy I like those wheels. what's with those funky wiper arms?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

You get 12 with the 302? Most I know of get 15 or so. May as well have got the 351. I averaged 9 with 35's and 7 with 38's.
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Geez people how do y'all drive? Before I put that damn Edelbrock carb in my old F150 I was getting 15 mpg consistently with the 429, rolling on 35x14.5 tires too, and truck was heavier than a mostly stock Bronco.

Comment

Anti-Bling

got that push bar at harrys for less than 20 bucks. now I need some KC's.
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

oh and I got it tuned up finally. Those old plugs were....old. New Accel wires, cap, rotor, plugs and coil. Those Accel plugs are purty...hehe. Mileage and power is much better now!
                              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Anti-bling looks great! May I suggest you lose that plastic airdam under the front bumper, it's sagging now, but they never really look like they belong there to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X