New 1990 LSC Mark VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 1990 LSC Mark VII

Welp, there is a new car in the Bowman collection.
    A nice, Mint, 1990 LSC Mark VII
    I first found it at the junkyard in the forsale section, my dad took a few days to think if he should let me get it and he finally gave in lol.
    i used all of my saving i have saved up since i was 6 to buy this car. i think i made a good investment on this one lol.
    i bought it for $1000, u dont know how painful it was to handover all of that cash lol
    it was owned by an old lady and has sat in her garage unmoved for the past 6 years. it even has the old granny bugsheild on it
    it has 53,000 ORIGINAL miles, has the 5.0 H.0 engine, 4-wheel ABS, air bagged, interior is very nice leather, has some weird CB radio in it, sunroof, and 2 HUGE mice nests under the intake lol
    It has NO rust at all, it was a florida car, and the only thing wrong the the paint is faded very bad.
    we even drove it home which is a 20 mile drive

so, tell me what do ya think, and enjoy the crappy pics lol
    Attached Files
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Looks pretty good for the price! Are you going to remove the bug-shield??
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

you have no idea how much you are gonna enjoy that car

Comment

Damn nice cars. Should clean up nice!
        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

nice!
          i have a 91 bill blass with dead clearcoat
          check out www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Looks pretty good for the price! Are you going to remove the bug-shield??
            yea that has already been removed lol, made it look too, old-persony lol

you have no idea how much you are gonna enjoy that car
            yea its a rly nice car, but with almost 6 year old gas its kinda sluggish right now lol

Damn nice cars. Should clean up nice!
            thanx mang! yea we r thinking of repainting it sometime, i was thinking painting it the same color as my tudor Merc...so it can have a lil mini me lol

nice!
            i have a 91 bill blass with dead clearcoat
            check out www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org
            Cool! so whats the difference between the Bill Blass, isnt it just more high class or sumtin ???
            and thanks, imma have to join that club now
            seems like theres not that many memebers there tho lol

and thanx mangs for all the good responses!!! i just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one who thought i made a good choice lol
            Last edited by Bowman85merc; 12-27-2008, 01:11 AM.
            ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
            ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

their forum crashed......hopefully it will be back son

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Nice find on a low miles Mark VII w/some TLC she`ll go far now........
                2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

the bill blass is a designer series car, basically a higher trim level...that is a nice find, you will enjoy it. that is a aftermarket CB in there with a weird placement for an antenna, put a 5foot whip on there instead lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                    that is a aftermarket CB in there with a weird placement for an antenna, put a 5foot whip on there instead lol
                    yea i thought so, i have never seen a CB that has it all in the handle though, i thought it was rly weird when i seen it lol...and yes a big whip antenna has came to mind lol

-oh i i was already thinking of upgrades.
                    will the Explorer intake and TB be a good upgrade, i already have the injectors to put on it also.

Comment

ford, from the factory offered CBs like that, i got a simmilar one in the MARK VI

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

the Bill Blass trim is more luxury oriented. It has pillow top seats and woodgrain interior trim. Also has a digital dash. LSC is the sport trim. In the early days there were a couple designer models and a base model as well as the LSC.

They're nice cars with their own set of quirks. Just don't get overwhelmed if it starts to give you shit.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Just don't get overwhelmed when it starts to give you shit.
                          fixed it.
                          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

:lol:

Funky how many guys are jumping on the Mark VII bandwagon, but I remember rather liking the one I took for a brief ride 12 years ago. If only they really made a four-door version ........
                            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

they made a 4 door version

Comment

Working...
                              X