No announcement yet.

New 1990 LSC Mark VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm digging that two-tone too. Lower the car a little (if possible) and you're a good to go. Your father does good work

Packman

Comment

easy to lower if its got air ride yet, but they drive funny when you do. Tried that with mine, and it was utter crap on the road. The height sensors have 3 holes though. Middle position is normal, and you can go up or down about an inch by moving the sensor arms.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Nice! Match the top to the bottom whatever you do and it will look sick.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Very nice car, but please remove scoop off the hood, its doesnt looks right for your car
          1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
          1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

working on some junk

Been awhile since this was updated, haven't done anything to the car but drive it. Dad has been working on a few parts for it though.

stripped the gloss black off the intake and re-painted it with wrinkle black.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0494.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	1272947Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0495.JPG
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	1272948

had some old valve covers laying around. before

Name:	100_0542.JPG
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1272949

this is one of the covers after, and since we don't own a mustang he turned it into this.

Name:	100_0541.JPG
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1272950

This stuff will go on the shelf with the ported GT40P's until the time comes.
            ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
            ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Nicely done!!! I love the custom valve covers and intake plate!

Packman

Comment

How did you do the valvecovers? Seems like you would have had to add material to do that ....
                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Nice work dave
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That's what he was going for. tried to make it look like it might have came from the factory that way.

He clamped the valve cover on the end mill and cut the mustang wording out, then glued the Lincoln emblem on that he got off a car at the junk yard in it's place. it's even the same height as every thing else. Than after the wrinkle paint dried he painted the emblem. now he's going to clear coat it with a matte clear coat.
                      Last edited by Bowman85merc; 08-08-2013, 06:23 PM.
                      ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
                      ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Very beautiful! Seeing yours makes me miss my Mark VII.

'93 T-bird
                        '03 Silverado ECSB

Missed:
                        '88 Mark VII
                        '86 CV

Comment

well the covers are finished. the matte clear doesn't look bad on there, going to get dirty anyways.

Name:	100_0543.JPG
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1272975

Comment

Working...
                          X