Oh hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hell...

Looks like I will make an appearance even if Tom has to drag me up there... Since he will be in Montgomery at that time...
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Looks like I'll have to attend, just to drink you under the table.

That's not a sexual reference. I'm referring to alcohol. I couldn't figure out a way to say it to make it NOT sound like I was gonna give you a BJ under the table.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Brian,

Hell yeah! We could probably do the drive in one shot that way!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
        Looks like I'll have to attend, just to drink you under the table.

That's not a sexual reference. I'm referring to alcohol. I couldn't figure out a way to say it to make it NOT sound like I was gonna give you a BJ under the table.
        dont worry mang its all good most of us (well idk bout the rest but i do) know the expression

Comment

Jon, you have a weird way of weaving a BJ (That also just happens to be my childhood nickname btw ) into that statement...

It all good though...
          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

cant make it with loss of job and due to dates... Donnas b-day is on the 1st and my dads b-day is on the 7th. dont wanna miss out on b-day events and loss of job is gonna make it rough for the distance. think i will have to find a meet closer to home to attend this year.
            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

I'm a gonna try my damndest to be there. I'm still savin my pennys
              sigpic

Comment

Same here. Hopefully I'll have a wicked police Panther to show up in

...Provided I don't get shit on getting this thing back together and running.
                sigpic
                https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

I'm honestly going to try to make it this year. Hopefully I'll have the vic re-bought... Anyone know if Pesty is going to make it? It'd be damn cool meeting up with Tom in Montgomery and making a cross-country trip with a caravan of 2-door box Vics!

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                  1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

A caravan? Nice!

Catch me if you can :evil:
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Why would you be bringing a Caravan, this isn't a Mopar site.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                        Why would you be bringing a Caravan, this isn't a Mopar site.
                        car⋅a⋅van   /ˈkærəˌvæn/ [kar-uh-van] , verb, -vaned or -vanned, -van⋅ing or -van⋅ning.
                        –noun 1. a group of travelers, as merchants or pilgrims, journeying together for safety in passing through deserts, hostile territory, etc.
                        2. any group traveling in or as if in a caravan and using a specific mode of transportation, as pack animals or motor vehicles: a caravan of trucks; a camel caravan.
                        3. a large covered vehicle for conveying passengers, goods, a sideshow, etc.; van.
                        4. Chiefly British. a house on wheels; trailer.

–verb (used with object) 5. to carry in or as if in a caravan: Trucks caravaned food and medical supplies to the flood's survivors.

–verb (used without object) 6. to travel in or as if in a caravan: They caravaned through Egypt.

Origin:
                        1590–1600; earlier carovan < It carovana < Pers kārwān

Related forms:

car⋅a⋅van⋅ist, noun

Synonyms:
                        1. parade, procession, train, cavalcade, band.

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                          A caravan? Nice!

Catch me if you can :evil:
                          HA! I just hope I'm not still running CFI by then!

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by moneypit View Post
                            car⋅a⋅van   /ˈkærəˌvæn/ [kar-uh-van] , verb, -vaned or ......
                            sar⋅casm
                               /ˈsɑrkæzəm/
                            –noun
                            1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
                            2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
                            Origin:
                            1570–80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-

Synonyms:
                            1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony 1 . 2. jeer.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                              sar⋅casm
                                 /ˈsɑrkæzəm/
                              –noun
                              1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
                              2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
                              Origin:
                              1570–80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-

Synonyms:
                              1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony 1 . 2. jeer.
                              ba⋅nan⋅a   /bəˈnænə/
                              –noun 1. a tropical plant of the genus Musa, certain species of which are cultivated for their nutritious fruit.
                              2. the fruit, esp. that of M. paradisiaca, with yellow or reddish rind.

Origin:
                              1590–1600; < Sp < Pg (perh. via Sp); akin to various words for banana or plantain in WAfr languages (e.g., Wolof, Malinke banana, Vai (Mande language of Liberia) bana), but ultimate source and direction of borrowing uncert.

:banana:

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                              X