Oh hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very typical, Larry...

Seriously though, should you dump SF in favor of attending some/ all of those events, I want a full report on the festivities.

Short of some horrendous unforeseen event putting up a roadblock, I am going to be there this year. Not sure on what I'll be driving, not that it really matters. Maybe the Ram, maybe the red box, or maybe something else. Maybe I'll ride my 10 speed...

I'm working and shit, so my stay may be limited... Since I already played the 'broke down' card last year, I'll either have to come up with a more original idea, or terminate my stay early. I do have some sick days... I'd really like to make it there early Friday.

Hopefully there will be all of the wonderful foods there were last year; the fried turkey was amazing, and the hunt for peanut oil was entertaining...

For anyone on the fence, its worth the visit just to meet some folks, and hang out.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Nate, would it be all right if I rode up there with you? If so, I may make an appearance too...

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
        Nate, would it be all right if I rode up there with you? If so, I may make an appearance too...
        That'd be fine.
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
        X