No announcement yet.

GMGT Homecoming Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey did any passing panthers stop in?? any other patrons come check out the panthers??
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
      Hey did any passing panthers stop in?? any other patrons come check out the panthers??
      I saw some guy peek in my windows on the way to his car and he wasnt part of the meet ha ha.

Any way you guys are a great bunch and i had a great time just hangin. Around listening to stories and hearing about projects. Cant wait to hang out with all of u again.
      Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
        No Pete but if there was I would have asked them to join us in the meet as I would do as a panther onwer to another......
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by thunderbirdlver View Post
          I saw some guy peek in my windows on the way to his car and he wasnt part of the meet ha ha.

Any way you guys are a great bunch and i had a great time just hangin. Around listening to stories and hearing about projects. Cant wait to hang out with all of u again.
          Jesse how about a Fall meet at Lubewings again it a yearly thing I do ?????
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Im up for it!
            Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Im up for it!
              Then will do it in the Fall then.....
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I have to take more pics and vids next time! I had my nitro r/c truck in the trunk too. I should have ran a tank of fuel through it but i forgot.
                Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I have to take more pics and vids next time! I had my nitro r/c truck in the trunk too. I should have ran a tank of fuel through it but i forgot.
                  Sweet........
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

sorry i missed it. im hardly ever on here anymore, totally forgot. i woulda hauled to scotts if i hadnt been sick, once i found out.
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Poor sick, forgetful jeremy....Might want to get checked out. You always seem to be sick.
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

ZING!!
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That Sucks.....
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
                          X