Lincoln MKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln MKS

I went to the local Ford/Lincoln dealer and took some pics of the 2 MKS that were on the lot. Enjoy!
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Did they run out there and try and talk you into it? Nice cars though. I'll take the white one

Comment

It was after business hours, so there were no sales-associates to be found.
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

those are pretty nice.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

is that the one they advertise by saying, spaceships dont need keys?

4thPanther..03 MGM LS
          previous panthers: 87 MGM, 85 CV 2 DOOR, 89 MGM.

Comment

Dear Panthers,
            Just spent an afternoon in the Henry Ford museum in Dearborn. A Tucker, a Cord, the first Caddy with electric start, the Airflow, the Bugatti (a little shorter than my 89 CP), the Simplex, Chrysler 300A, pace cars, concept cars, fisher bodied Packards, the Willys Overland frame - and the machines that made them! just brilliant. I herewith pledge my $200 to send Scott to Dearborn on vacation. Any other takers?

Thaine to be our bank. Donald
            1989 CP Scottified steering, suspension and big brakes, 16 in wheels, A-pillar oil & temp gauges, remote entry, backup sensor, tailgate wiper, custom console & trash, tranny & ps coolers, 3 cell radiator, electric fan, dual exhausts, battery isolator, hellas headlights,deer pusher,wads of dog hair.

Comment

are there steel wheels available for these cars? my buddy just got one and said that it packs snow in the wheels and shakes horribly.
              What happened here?

Comment

god i almost traded my marquis in for one. i freakin love these cars!
                Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Sorry they just don't do it for me. They look like the bastard child between a lincoln LS and pontiac G6
                  Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by yucatecd View Post
                    Dear Panthers,
                    Just spent an afternoon in the Henry Ford museum in Dearborn. A Tucker, a Cord, the first Caddy with electric start, the Airflow, the Bugatti (a little shorter than my 89 CP), the Simplex, Chrysler 300A, pace cars, concept cars, fisher bodied Packards, the Willys Overland frame - and the machines that made them! just brilliant. I herewith pledge my $200 to send Scott to Dearborn on vacation. Any other takers?

Thaine to be our bank. Donald
                    Were the locomotives still there? Thinking of bringing the kids there.

I actually like the spaceship commercial. I hope the new keyless entry doesn't make sound like the commercial shows.

Last edited by torquelover; 02-22-2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Hey now, this is cool, too:

Comment

awesome stuff guys! god i still want one bad!
                        Lets Go Pens!

Comment

i looked at them in the showroom back in jan.....doesent do it for me either

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

They look neat but meh....I don't like my power going to the front wheels
                            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I don't like them either

Comment

Working...
                              X