Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcade

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/arcade.php?

I'm jealous I think we need one of these here. So I could waste even more time here. :headbang:
    1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
    2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
    sigpic

We already have too much OTB as it is. Need to bring this place back to a tech standpoint.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

That's just a waste of bandwidth and money.
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I like the idea, personally. Have to see what I can dig up.
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i like how there is a leader board of the members
          Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
            I like the idea, personally. Have to see what I can dig up.
            Sweeettt. It looks like they have allot of fun competing for high scores.
            1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
            2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
            sigpic

Comment

It must have pacman!!!!!!!!!111111

Comment

I personally think its kinda kick ass. I know its wierd but I always thought it would be cool if I could do a weekend radio show playing old school rock from certain hours. Itd be cool if I could talk over the station too, but I dunno how Id go about that or even if people would care. I could take requests.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
                  I personally think its kinda kick ass. I know its wierd but I always thought it would be cool if I could do a weekend radio show playing old school rock from certain hours. Itd be cool if I could talk over the station too, but I dunno how Id go about that or even if people would care. I could take requests.
                  A GMN Shoutcast? Nice.

Comment

they do podcasts on the coal forum that i post on......pretty neat stuff!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

The Coalcast?

Comment

Voiceovers with shoutcast isn't too hard, though I guess it depends on the shoutcast software you're using. I used to do it. Hell I used to spin vinyl and stream it years back when I did internet radio in my spare time. I ran everything through a 6 channel mixer, two were the turntable, two were a digital source, one was for the mic.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The Dodge forum I use has an arcade...
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I used to do it. Hell I used to spin vinyl and stream it years back when I did internet radio in my spare time. I ran everything through a 6 channel mixer, two were the turntable, two were a digital source, one was for the mic.
                            See, the thing about that is........
                            Yeah, I don't really have any of that stuffz.
                            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I like the PantherCast idea. I'm working the Arcade issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X