No announcement yet.

Armo's 79 LTD 2dr build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put a 10" sub in my ride. Sounds clean. Alpine sub with memphis audio harness.
    "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

"Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

cool fits great in there. Did you remove the trunk lining so it could fit, or did it not even come with it?
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

no lining, this car just came carpeted. The box is not screwd on either, its just heavy duty velcro, so I can take it out incase i need to make adjustments or repairs.

Comment

same as my old trunk, if you can find some good quality lining at a junkyard like i did, then it makes ur trunk look 200% better, easy to install too.
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Velcro is a great idea.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

79 was the start of it all for the Parthers ...
                2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                  same as my old trunk, if you can find some good quality lining at a junkyard like i did, then it makes ur trunk look 200% better, easy to install too.
                  I was wondering can I use one off of a newer model? The trunks look very similar. If so, til what year?

Comment

i think you can use them from 79-87...mine came from an 85 and i have an 82. I pretty much just ripped it out and put it in place with the screws, a few areas i used silicon to hold it down and make it look better. But with a car like yours it definitely deserves a more luxiorious trunk lining!
                    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                      i think you can use them from 79-87...mine came from an 85 and i have an 82. I pretty much just ripped it out and put it in place with the screws, a few areas i used silicon to hold it down and make it look better. But with a car like yours it definitely deserves a more luxiorious trunk lining!
                      kool man, thanx for the tip! Yea she needs a little luv in the trunk. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo View Post
                        masked for paint
                        I really love how clean your car is are those the orignal ford logo's?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                          I really love how clean your car is are those the orignal ford logo's?
                          100% original trim. Still have the original donut tire in the trunk.

Comment

If anyones interested in the 8-track, its for sale and is posted in the for sale section.
                            Thanks

Comment

I could've sworn I posted in here before...I guess not.

That's a damn nice lookin' car mang. I love the wheel choice. I'm drooling...

sigpic
                              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

congrats on panther of the month mang looks great up there

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                                X