This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUYER BEWARE Supertune Performance

Back in June of 2008 I paid $326 to have my NOS Sniper EFI nitrous kit installed by Supertune Performance in Stanley,KS. Big Mistake..

I had no problems until 4-25 when I went to install a brand new bottle on the kit to find a massive leak near the rear wheel. I got the car up in the air to find this...

Yes that is braided line on a sharp body seam. OBVIOUSLY INSTALLER ERROR

On 4-27 I went to the shop and talked to Ryan and he said he would order the replacement mainline and replace it for free first thing in the morning on 4-29.

This is where it gets good

On 4-29 I received a call first thing from Ryan saying he talked to Rodger (the owner) saying that no one in town had the mainline in stock and that they will install any line I purchase. I told Ryan that I would like to talk to Rodger to see what he could do about the issue because they owed me a new line.

Later in the day I called the supplier that they use ONLY to find that they were lying there were two of the part number I gave them in stock.

I finally decided after not receiveing a call all day to call in and ask to speak with the owner of the shop. During our convo Rodger went as far to say that the damaged mainline was MY FAULT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS INSTALLED by their tech in HIS SHOP.

I just wanted to get the line replaced not to be lied to and blamed for the damage

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SUPERTUNE PERFORMANCE
    Last edited by Grandmarchris; 05-01-2009, 09:44 PM. Reason: copy and pasting to other sites
    R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
    Originally posted by MeanVic84
    Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Noted and bookmarked.....

I may hear a question in the future about them.

Comment

that suck when they say its your fault for just driving your car. Their excuse was probably "if you never drove it, it would have been fine" bastards.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Looks like I aint the only one in the panther community they have fucked :nonono:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...173#post753173
        R.I.P Linsey Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarchris View Post
          Looks like I aint the only one in the panther community they have fucked :nonono:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...173#post753173

Looks like they've only fucked you.

You have a split personality or something? You're quoting yourself on MM.net under a different name saying its someone else...

:bs:

Comment

Originally posted by OneBadLSE View Post
            Looks like they've only fucked you.

You have a split personality or something? You're quoting yourself on MM.net under a different name saying its someone else...

:bs:
            Wow oOoOk, you clearly didn't scroll down to read the reply about someone elses friend having concerns...

Did you think about contacting the BBB? They can do a surprising amount towards the prevention of someone else getting screwed on something like this. (Provided anyone even checks up on them, that is.)

Comment

Originally posted by 87CrownVic View Post
              Wow oOoOk, you clearly didn't scroll down to read the reply about someone elses friend having concerns...

Did you think about contacting the BBB? They can do a surprising amount towards the prevention of someone else getting screwed on something like this. (Provided anyone even checks up on them, that is.)
              Its not worth the time..I just wanted everyone in the panther community to know about this.

BTW I am trying to find out what happened to that guy on MM.net..
              R.I.P Linsey Nelson

Comment

Working...
              X