Cutting it close!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting it close!!!!

well I got the amps in and wired just as it started to rain! I hevent put the back seat back in or wired the 3rd brake light back. The trunk is a mess from the install and I havent begun to think of where to put the stuff back.

I have to work till 6 Thursday, and that evening I need to wash the car and do laundry and the laundromat. I also havent even begun to re-locate and sort out my tools to put back in the tool boxes, and havent sorted through my stuff to see what parts and supplies to bring...
    I have a couple boxes of random small parts and lots of small project things for my car to work on, and things to do do other panthers in any idle time we have.

Also I didnt have time to do a couple of small things, like fix my passenger outer door handle that came loose recently... so I dont wanna hear no shit about it! Or I might just have to show you how to take a door panel off

So anyway... dont be suprized if my trunk is a mess and the car is full of disorganized stuff when I get there! Or if everything is in order, be amazed! Becuase it had to have happened by unnatural means.
    Oh and to top it off, this chick is getting back into town Thursday night (when I have to do all this stuff) and she keeps talking about how horny she is, so I have a feeling I wont get much done.
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

LOL we must have our priorities.

I still have to go buy a tent and pick up some food stuff. I'll do that tonight. Tomorrow morning I have to put a starter on the car, cut the grass, pack my clothes, then get my ass moving. I also have to swing by the parts store to see if my other set of control arm bushings are in.

And now I go to work. My boss just found out yesterday that I wont be there Friday. I guess when I said something 3 weeks ago it wasn't enough notice, so now he wants me to come in early because he's in a panic about all the shit that needs to be done at the last minute.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

well its 2am, I havent packed anything, all my tools, supplies and parts are still scattered all around me. I didnt get a chance to wash the car or clean the inside.... but the amps and everything else are in and good to go (save for a little noise... oops! good thing i can drown it out)

Hopefully Justin and deuce will be behind schedule, and I can get in a quick wash in Lexington
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Your car looked good, Pete. It looks mean goin down the road, love those tires.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Working...
        X