Scott...sorry I couldn't make it ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott...sorry I couldn't make it ...

CEL light came on as I was ready to leave for Pottstown this morning ...had to wait until 8:00 for the mechanics to open and I was there most of the morning. Checked codes ... 129 and 172.... swapped out MAF and O2 Sensor and it still threw out the same codes ..mech's seem to think the PCM is on the way out .... Gotta wait til Monday to get it looked at again .... hope you all had a good time and the rain held off ... it was poring here a couple hours ago and now it's just showers ... enjoy the rest of Scottfest! Wish I was there!
    Jack (Hizhonor)
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club
    www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

shit happens.........hope to see you at sf2k6

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I really wanted to meet you too...oh well..

Ill see ya next year!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hi guys ... I wound up putting in anothe new MAF. There was also a short in the wiring harness that showed up later ... ya know...if it's not one thing it's something else with this beast! I REALLY wanted to get to Scottfest...ask Old School ...well...next year is a definite yes come hell or high water or a different car!
        Jack (Hizhonor)
        The Lincoln Mark VII Club
        www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I couldn't make it either. I hurt my back jumping a fence for a HR ball during a softball game. I had to crawl out of bed that Saturday. :nonono: Yesterday, was the first day it didn't hurt when I woke up. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you Tom. If you make it back to PA, before you go overseas, let me know. It looks like everyone had a great time, and I wish I could have met you all too.
          1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
          1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
          2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Solid

I agree with that, its solid advice that i would follow myself.

Comment

Working...
            X