HighLights!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HighLights!!!

Scott pulled an awesome 16.051!!! THE NEW LEADER!!

Turns out that only Scott and Thain were the only ones that ran, as I didn't have my dang tranny in time. But is was fun!! Scott and Thain got 3 runs in before it started to rain.
    Enjoy the pics!

Then the main meet, I had to leave just after 4:00pm so I didn't get any night pics, or pics of the rain. But here are a few randoms of what I have. I'll be giving them all to Tom to host so that yall can look at them all later.
    Enjoy!

APPEND!!!APPEND!!!APPEND!!!

As prommised here are all the ScottFest pics I took!
    http://grandmarq.net/blaze/Blaze_Pics/ScottFest_Pics/

cool pics! :slug:

Comment

Nice pictures Man.
      That Mark VII was SHARP!
      "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
      - © John "OldSchool" Dancy
      All rights reserved.The Lincoln Mark VII Club

Comment

those towncar's need sunroofs

SuperFord Profile
        Support safe sigs

-sigs should not exceed 600 pixels wide
        -sigs should not consist of more that 25 lines (including pics) when viewed at 800x600
        -Multiple images exceeding 600 pixels wide should have a space between them to allow for wrapping
        -Total sig size should not exceed 60k
        Remember, only you can prevent sig abuse....

Comment

Awesome pics Blaze!

-Michael

Comment

who owns the colony park? thats the exact same car as my 85 colony park!...sweet pics!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman
              who owns the colony park? thats the exact same car as my 85 colony park!...sweet pics!
              That would be me.

Thanks, I really got a good deal on her, 1000 bucks and only 33000 miles
              2000 Grand Marquis LS
              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
              Mercury Owners Group member
              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

yours is an 85 too?!! :slug: twins

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman
                  yours is an 85 too?!! :slug: twins
                  got any pics?
                  2000 Grand Marquis LS
                  2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                  1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                  1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                  Mercury Owners Group member
                  Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

im not sure if they are on my cardomain page, but im gettins some more!

Comment

Great pics, wish I could have made it to the drags.
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Good stuff. Natehawk's car looks awesome in person.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

awesome pics!!
                          thanks for coming guys! i had a grear time........shame all the wagons werent there at once.......a total of 5 were there
                          scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

APPEND!!!APPEND!!!APPEND!!!

As prommised here are all the ScottFest pics I took!
                            http://grandmarq.net/blaze/Blaze_Pics/ScottFest_Pics/

Comment

ooooooooo!!!! i was wondering where those LED pics were... they came out pretty good! and i found a pic of nates car with the trunklid closed all the way

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                              X