my 86 LTD Crown Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
    Do the shaved head and bad half-beard help in picking up chicks? If so, maybe the lack thereof was my difficulty a few years back ....
    Shaved head? Chicks dig ruggedness, i would never want to be a pretty boy anyway.
    And chill off my lady friends this is about the car not the girls in the car. If the girls came with the car that would be a different thing.

And yes i am looking to get serious under the hood in the future. The cowled hood would not go on now but whenever it is needed.

Comment

new wheels courtesy of Ray (85MercPark).

Comment

They look awesome on it.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

nice mang did you get your tags onthe car yet we need to do a crazy rays meet up

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

yea, i got historic tags now, and ill be in ocean city for senior week next week.

Comment

beach week wtf

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I just creamed my pants again....

Comment

sweet!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Oh man... those wheels really suit the car.
                    1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                    1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                    1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

that looks rly nice !!!

but now, it's time for a slick-top :evil: lol
                      ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
                      ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Bowman85merc View Post
                        that looks rly nice !!!

but now, it's time for a slick-top :evil: lol
                        soon my friend.... soon.....
                        but really I'm afraid to take that off because of what might be under there, but i will sometime this month or early July.

any way, more new pics

Comment

Back with some more questions/opinions

How do I fix this, not sure if its rust or what, but its on my bumpers and door handles.

Anybody know whats up with these white dots?

And should i replace this trim with chrome, cause im kinda hesitant about removing an original part. But either way in august the body is getting redone so whatevers there is gettin removed and replaced by something of higher quality.

Comment

Nice car! The chrome has small pits, nothing to do except polish/wax to keep it from becoming worse.
                            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

For the love of everything holy..., that bumper jack/ ramp trick should never be attempted again.

Be careful opening those massive doors into traffic too.

I like the car; especially the red interior. It seems to be in pretty nice shape.
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post

Be careful opening those massive doors into traffic too.
                                Nate you have no idea. Its tough to even park anywhere because you cant open the door enough to get out.
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X