Donations/Stuff to bring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donations/Stuff to bring....

It would be helpful for everyone to bring or toss in some dough to cover expenses for SF,

I can/will pickup bunch of stuff at Costco if anyone wants to bring something list it here....

mrltd: bulk pack of TP (can also pick up hot dogs/rolls/hamburgers/sodas/chips, etc)
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

GMGT: Food, beer, etc
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

needs:
      peanut oil for the fryer
      non frozen turkeys
      burgers and dogs and buns
      paper plates
      paper towels or napkins
      plastic utensils
      soda
      beer
      some lawn chairs, some of ours are getting ratty
      snacks......chips, pretzels, little debbies, cookies
      we usually make a shopping run thurs evening that runs into several hundred bucks, so donations are accepted also

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I will bring paper towels, utensils and paper plates, and donate whatever is left of the spending money.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          needs:
          peanut oil for the fryer
          I'll bring the peanut oil, and bring you some cash.

How much oil did we use last year/ do we need for this year?
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

non frozen turkeys
            This.
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

eew peanut oil... I will stick to the hot dogs and burgers. I am sure nobody wants any hospital visits during Scottfest.
              ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'll bring plates forks spoons knives napkins cups some snacks and soda's bring chairs as wells there always seems to be no seats left in the shop lol.
                and nate I think we used the hole big containter I remember the thing was like 44 dollars

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

also if you mangs forget to bring stuff we always run to the st clair walmart to get last mintue things

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

needs:
                    peanut oil for the fryer
                    non frozen turkeys
                    burgers and dogs and buns
                    paper plates
                    paper towels or napkins
                    plastic utensils
                    soda
                    beer
                    some lawn chairs, some of ours are getting ratty
                    snacks......chips, pretzels, little debbies, cookies
                    we usually make a shopping run thurs evening that runs into several hundred bucks, so donations are accepted also
                    Yeah, don't forget to mention the roofing product donations either, you cheap bastard. This event was going to be called 'RoofingFest 09', right?

Comment

I can get prices on the utensils, cups, paper towels, plates, etc from costco and take up donations for that stuff....
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

i figure i'll hold all of you hostage after scottfest for the roofingfest

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                          I can get prices on the utensils, cups, paper towels, plates, etc from costco and take up donations for that stuff....
                          Ok. Then i will just give in cash.
                          ~David~

Comment

Also if anyone has any food allergies or special diets let us know... like NYdave said we don't want any hospital runs.

I'll be bringing Scottmang the same contribution I bring every year hehee... hopefully it wont get nicked this time.
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I have an oilless turkey frier now. It doesn't need oil, but still does a great job. We can also do pork roast or roast beef in this thing, and it kicks ass in a major way. No cleanup to deal with and no explosions of oil either. Still needs defrosted meats to put in it tho. It won't blow up if stuff is frozen, but it won't cook it right either.

And BTW, an oil fried turkey is not at all greasy, and it does not taste like peanuts or anything like that.
                              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                              X