• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some random pics

MrLTD in action

some darned ricer behind me

check out the nice old school grill I scored from the junkyard sunday

Scott got one too

And then dig this. After I left, I forgot something and headed back for it. After getting lost in downtown pottstown, making it back to Wayne's (oddly enough just as Randi arrived) then heading back out, I wound up right behind Chris (P71Towny) and his GF on thier way out. I snapped this pic of them, kinda neat. I can send you guys the full size image if you want it.

As I drove on and the road madness set in, I found this truck hilarious

Allmost home at sunset, 700 miles (round trip) on the tripminder. That thing sure makes estimating mpg easy if you dont have a trip odometer.
    (I dont have the fuel input so it doesnt tell me MPG)
    I just hooked it up sloppy-like to test it, and left it in for the trip. If I decide to keep it installed, I'll have to find somewhere interesting to put it.

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Love that big booty! I love my wagon!
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I saw a CFI truck just like that and thought about you.
      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

I got your pics of your car, I need to send em to ya since I dunno how to post pics.
        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by DuceAnAHalf
          I saw a CFI truck just like that and thought about you.
          +1

And thats my ricer!!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Wow that turned out to be an awful pic of Chris and I... we both just laughed when we saw it, I look beat red and fugly and Chris just looks like he is chillin' it out all cockeyed. Yeah it was cool to see you on the road though. We were both like wtf he left an hour before us?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
            X