No announcement yet.

My Rare and Interesting Findings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That quarter panel includes more than I figured at the top. The c and d-pillar seams are where I would cut it and I figured that factory panel would cut there too. Maybe this replacement includes part of the roof for optional use.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

NOS OEM Ford 1985 Accessory 3rd Brake Light Mustang Fairmont LTD 1984 1983 1982

May be more orientated towards the fox bodies but cool none the less. This particular one call for station wagons according to the packaging.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-For...4AAOSwD75fd4QZ

I really dig the detail of the silver around the lens.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Vintage OEM Ford Ultrasonic Anti-theft System Module + Keys

Interesting.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-OEM...0AAOSwizpcYODB

~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ford E4AZ-7420748-A Custom Transfer Vinyl Grain Wooden Trim Wagon

84 part number but seller mentions instructions saying for 74 model.

I dont know enough if it would be correct for the 80's models or not. part number wise it should be but who knows

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-197...QAAOSwVsJeYFmW

~David~

Comment

Genuine 87-91 oem ford ltd crown vic coutry squire colony park fuel pump 5.0l v8

unsure of the application. Skeptical about sellers claim of fitment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-87-...IAAOSw1K5fdLf0

~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              84 part number but seller mentions instructions saying for 74 model.

I dont know enough if it would be correct for the 80's models or not. part number wise it should be but who knows

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-197...QAAOSwVsJeYFmW

master parts manual says this is what a 1984 Ford full size wagon uses. It lists Ford and Mercury wagons under the same group so I don't know if they had different woodgrain.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

86-89 (my manual ends at 89) A (Ford) MA (Mercury) body code 74 (station wagon) with EFI, from 5/86 is what that part number is. "Electric tank mounted - pump and bracket - less sender assembly"

so it is what they say it are.
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

$1200 1991 colony park in WI

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1893844840945/

1978 Grand Marquis 460 2door "Blue Bomber"

1987 LTD Crown Vic Canadian Tow Package 351w aka the "MI Mountie"

1989 Colony Park ....Marge still lives!

1979 Marquis creamy goodness

Comment

I dont get it. Please give me 1200 for a vehicle with holes in it everywhere.

Looks like it may be a good doner for interior and exterior trims.
                    ~David~

Comment

Not sure if that fits '90-'91 wagons, but it sure is not for '90-'91 sedan CV/MGM. Does look correct for '86-'89 box panthers. Gadget's input seems to confirm this, even though his manual goes up to '89, we know the fuel pump setup changed in '90 (at least on the sedans).
                      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I dont get it. Please give me 1200 for a vehicle with holes in it everywhere.

Looks like it may be a good doner for interior and exterior trims.
                        seriously... also... how are the ditch lights still in place? Sketchy AF. Parts car.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

the number I looked up says its specific to the wagon, so it might work on 90-91 wagons. I have no idea what they may have done with the tank. Its not the same as sedan tanks tho.

Comment

Oh, in that case it very well may be correct for '86-'91 wagons. They did keep the separate sending unit for '90-'91 wagons, but '90-'91 wagon sending unit had the newer resistance range. I should have dropped the tank on the '90 CP that was in the JY a few years ago, instead I was too busy checking out the instaclear windshield. Wonder if my '91 service manual would shed any light on the differences between wagon and sedan fuel tanks for '90-'91.
                            Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                            ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                            ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                            ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

1980-86 Grand Marquis OEM Left Drivers Side Chrome Headlight Headlamp Trim Bezel

This is a good deal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-86-Gra...UAAOSwvg9XWPVy

~David~

Comment

That is a excellent price. I have seen nasty used ones go for double that.

Comment

Working...
                                X