Cheaper then the others on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-980-FORD...3669f1&vxp=mtr
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Suntune Digital Tachometer

Fantastic Deal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntune-Digi...3714be&vxp=mtr
      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

YES! Thanks Dave, I've been looking for a while for one to complete my set, I had pretty much given up!
        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Great.
          ~David~

Comment

I have 3 sets of the volts/oil/amp, I've been stocking up.
            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

I still have yet to put that in my 93... I just need a pod.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

NOS LTD-S Grille

Cheap as of now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-1979-19...e4fc7a&vxp=mtr
                ~David~

Comment

02 LX Sport on Ebay...Seems to be a good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Crown-V...m=321783859824
                  ~David~

Comment

1981-89 Ford LTD, Crown Victoria & Mercury Grand Marquis Fender Skirts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-89-Ford...b0c0b7&vxp=mtr
                    ~David~

Comment

I just want those wheels for the 93

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                        I just want those wheels for the 93
                        I have a brand new set of the ebay repop's I'm probably going to end up selling. I have no need for them anymore since I have the 18x9 saleen wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                          I have a brand new set of the ebay repop's I'm probably going to end up selling. I have no need for them anymore since I have the 18x9 saleen wheels.
                          Unless someone offers me some HPPs cheap... I might take those off your hands depending on how much $$$ I can spend come ScottFest (and if anyone is buying any of my leftovers).

Comment

Sick! I didn't even know there were panthers with center console shifters... if that thing was in or near Ohio , I'd be on it. The only thing that concerns me is the 7 previous owners.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloRider View Post
                              Sick! I didn't even know there were panthers with center console shifters... if that thing was in or near Ohio , I'd be on it. The only thing that concerns me is the 7 previous owners.
                              yup... Marauders, CV LX Sport, and MGM LSE all have the center console awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloRider View Post
                                yup... Marauders, CV LX Sport, and MGM LSE all have the center console awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X