My Rare and Interesting Findings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    I received a pair of these today and am happy with them. They aren't absolutely perfect in their finish, but they're much better than driver quality. For less than $30.00 shipped to your door, they're hard to beat.

Current link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-...item5645b3a7b6

P.S.- I found them to be worth the wait, but be aware that these take about 30 days to receive. The seller does make you well aware of this so that it isn't a suprise.

Comment

Can you post some pictures of how they look?
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

X2
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I shall, give me a little time. I will take some uninstalled pics and then some before & after pics on the car. Watch my reader's ride.

Comment

~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

1979 Ford LTD

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-...item19c89e42a0
              ~David~

Comment

clean bumpers!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Goddamnit! my car is NOT border patrol green. This vehicle clearly appears to be mint green. P74 paint code, if I remember correctly... Uneducated bastard Okie. I want it. I want another one. :sigh:

Comment

I did lol at boarder control green in the ad.
                    ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                      clean bumpers!
                      Yes....I want them. lol. (although I'm not sure if there is a difference between the LTD S bumper and the equivalent Landau Bumper...)
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

White Gauges faces

http://www.whitegauges.net/products/...ce-Gauges.html
                        ~David~

Comment

Funky! The other colors are pretty interesting, though I'm not sure which ones (if any) I'd actually want in a car. http://www.whitegauges.net/pages/Fac...r-Changes.html I guess the brushed silver is rather neat ....

Doesn't say anything about doing 140mph speedo faces, though.
                          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

1985 Ford LTD Crown Vic Turn Signal Dimmer Lever NOS NR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-...item45fd73e554
                            ~David~

Comment

Nos 1988 1989 crown victoria wagon door insert moulding

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-1...item5644e6636f
                              ~David~

Comment

Nos 1980 - 1986 crown victoria upper window moulding lh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-1...item564472f46b
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X