• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Good deal!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250926297733...84.m1438.l2649

Green sales has 23 D9AZ13200B and 32 D9AZ13201B
    Zounds!!

Nope, not me. I completely missed em. you say they have more?

I love that gauge set too... retro "digital"!!!!!!!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Just thought I would post this. Would look pretty cool above the glove box on 87 and down Crown Vics!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-SunP...item3f1076a289
      That's actually quite neat. Kind of like the weird linear tach and boost gauge on T types with the big speedo. Wonder if the LED system is at all accurate?
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
        Zounds!!

Nope, not me. I completely missed em. you say they have more?

I love that gauge set too... retro "digital"!!!!!!!

Well I looked into the whole deal a bit more. Seems that the part numbers on those boxes in the ad differ from the part numbers in a thread you posted......but yeah green sales has a number of those P/N's listed in that ebay ad.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Near-NOS-FOR...8#ht_695wt_930

bit expensive...but i remember people asking about them
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

'86 TC tail light lenses

http://woodstock.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ328192869
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Just thought I would post this. Would look pretty cool above the glove box on 87 and down Crown Vics!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-SunP...item3f1076a289
              I'm watching this...kinda like it. Kinda hoping he relists it for less if it doesn't sell, but still debating on putting in for it...

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                I'm watching this...kinda like it. Kinda hoping he relists it for less if it doesn't sell, but still debating on putting in for it...

That is my tactic on things as well. lol Helps me not buy things...
                ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That is my tactic on things as well. lol Helps me not buy things...
                  Yeah, I know the feeling.

But these are different looking and don't come around too often...especially new in the box...

sigpic
                  - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Werd. All yours Scott if they come back up. I have no use for them.
                    ~David~

Comment

thought i should post this here http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ333870421

its a 81 lincoln continental coupe. its somewhat close to the boarder. the car is in kanadia.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Werd. All yours Scott if they come back up. I have no use for them.
                        I made the decision to jump on 'em. Got 'em for the low bid. Figured it was just like paying for new ones and didn't wanna risk them not being relisted.

Older styled gauges for an older styled car.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                          thought i should post this here http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ333870421

its a 81 lincoln continental coupe. its somewhat close to the boarder. the car is in kanadia.
                          I absolutely love that color combination.

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                          I made the decision to jump on 'em. Got 'em for the low bid. Figured it was just like paying for new ones and didn't wanna risk them not being relisted.

Older styled gauges for an older styled car.

That is great Scott. Here is a link to show you a little (and I mean little) bit about it before you get it.

http://www.valkyrieriders.com/shoptalk/gauges.htm
                          ~David~

Comment

1989 Ford Crown Victoria NOS temperature gauge 87 88 90 91 92 cop car police Enl

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Ford-Cr...item19cbd3caca
                            ~David~

Comment

79-87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria NOS bumper guard 80 82 83 84 85 86 cop car police

Anyone know if the silver is an insert or simply painted on?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/79-87-Ford-L...item19cbd3c12b
                              ~David~

Comment

NOS Ford Accessory Remote Keyless Entry and Alarm Kit Lock NEW Valet

I like this a lot. Can't justify the price. Love that it is Ford and time period correct though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Ford-Acc...item3f1028ca7e
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X