ScottFest was DA BOMB!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottFest was DA BOMB!!!!!

It was really cool to meet you guys that made it, and finally meet everyone in person. I had a great time, despite it being uber hot and humid.

GL had the balls to make a 3 day bus trip to make it. Mad props to you Jon!!!! Too bad he is prolly still on the bus, lol.

HERE'S TO SCOTTFEST 2K6!!!!!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

It was cool to meet all you dudes, can't wait till next year!

The hellish bus ride was well worth it too!!!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I think anything that I needed to say, has been said already...

SF rawked!! :headbang:
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

thanks guys!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Werd..

Great meeting some of you for the 1st time, and seeing some of you again.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Yea, it was nice meeting all of you guys. Had a great time. Wish I could have stayed longer, but dogs don't wait!! Already got my Sway bar and hitch installed. It really made a difference in the handling. Took a bend pretty quick and the front end actully was the weak link, back stayed right where she belonged!! Gonna upgrade to better bushings up front now.

I see alot of CV and GM in the Harrisburg area, will do some recruiting!!
            2000 Grand Marquis LS
            2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
            1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
            1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
            Mercury Owners Group member
            Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

there you are!!!

Im glad the hitch fit well, and you're enjoying the sway bar! Thanks for the gas money!

I really like your colony park... it was nice to see a clean CFI underhood that was all original. I saw some things I even fogot I had, lol

I was nice meeting you two
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Yeah, it was nice to see another super clean wagon!
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Yeah I did have a lot of fun there at Scottfest. We were pretty tired on Saturday from driving all night Friday night but we both had a great time. So John, did you get your luggage back?

Comment

Good times..

Oh ray, you should get the TRW heavy duty bushings and endlinks for the front swaybar, and KYB shocks for the front and air shocks in the rear.

You will definately notice better handling then...
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by grand_marquis_gt
                      Oh ray, you should get the TRW heavy duty bushings and endlinks for the front swaybar, and KYB shocks for the front and air shocks in the rear.

You will definately notice better handling then...
                      Aready in the plan. I occasionally carry 8 people around at a time, so Air Shocks are a necesisity(sp?)!! :banana:
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS
                      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                      Mercury Owners Group member
                      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by rietan01
                        So John, did you get your luggage back?
                        The day before I got back home, someone from Greyhound called my dad and told him that my luggage had just arrived in Pottstown

They are sending it back, and it should be here on Monday. :banana:
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Well at least your luggage wasn't totally lost, but I tell ya you should demand some money back from your ticket. That is bull shit! :asshat:

Comment

True dat
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                            X