Stuff I am selling at Scottfest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff I am selling at Scottfest.

I figured id try and get this up early to see if there is any interest and just give everyone that will be attending a heads up.

For Sale
    Scottfest 2009

1.Custom dual A-pillar gauge pod for boxed Crown Victoria and Grand Marquis. $30

2.6 Ford turbines and tires (4: 225 70 15, and 2: 235 75 15) with two sets of centercaps $250 **

3.Ford Country Squire and Mercury Colony Park, boxed panther lifting springs. $50

4.2 (two) Ford steelie Hub caps (believe 15”) $7 each

5.4 (four) 2005 V6 Mustang Spinner center caps $50

6.34 ½ inches of Original Ford Dew wipe material. Just enough for 1 (one) Tudor door or perfect to cut down for a 4 (four) door vehicle Perfect condition. $12

7.2 (two) 13 inch stripes of JCWhitneys' Fairchild Industries style 43 replacement dew wipe material. Can combine to cover one four door window dew wipe. $5 for both

8.3 (three) Ford Explorer (raised) Ford center caps with 5 (five) shouldered lugs a piece. $17 each

9.6 (six) shouldered lug nuts $1 each, 1 (one) set of McGard Ford original locking lugs $8, and 1 (one) set of chromed McGard locking lug nuts (a bit beat up but comes in original packaging with identification number) $8

10.Flashing (Fake Alarm) LED kit. Flashes while car is off and not on. $20

11.3 (three) 12 volt plugs (on/off), 1 (one) 12 volt plug, couple switch plates, 3 (three) 2 1/16 gauge plates, 4 (four) various switches and a pair of blue gel caps. $1 each

12.Working neon blue flames(pair), Ford Flame oval, 2 (two) toggle switches, and Silver Ford emblem. $5 each skull door lock knobs $3

13.Tan Door storage rack with cup holder. Has slight crack. (From JcWhitney http://www.jcwhitney.com/DOOR-STORAG...1528_10101.jcw) $4

* Must inquire about the wheels beforehand for i will not bring them on the trip if no one is interested.
    Your choice of $1 item with purchase of any item
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

the cvpi caps are $17... each?
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
      the cvpi caps are $17... each?
      Yea or $12 without the lugs. These particular caps have 5 shouldered receptors on its backside.

I am slightly negotiable on mostly everything if you are really interested in something i will likely help you out within reason. Some of the things I am selling are my fathers.
      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

UPDATE.
          1. All CVPI caps reduced to $10
          2. the set of 6 turbines with tires reduced to $200
          3. flashing fake alarm LED kit reduced to $10
          4. locking lug sets are $5 a piece
          5. Dual a pillar gauge pod is now $25
          6. steelie hubcaps are now $5 each
          7. original FORD dew wipe material (perfect condition) $10
          8. springs reduced to $45
        ~David~

Comment

If I can get that dual pillar thingy to fit on the Towncar without much fuss, I want it. Bring it down if someone hasn't bought it by then.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            If I can get that dual pillar thingy to fit on the Towncar without much fuss, I want it. Bring it down if someone hasn't bought it by then.
            If you like the fit, its yours.

I dont know what you have in mind but the actual pod is siliconed firmly in place so we may have to work around that.
            ~David~

Comment

dave i will take one one the mcgard looking sets the shinny one lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

What size hexes are on your shoulder lugnuts? I have several 3/4 and several 13/16, both sets unfortunately incomplete at present.
                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                  dave i will take one one the mcgard looking sets the shinny one lol
                  You got it. Thats the "bit beat up" set but come in the original packaging with I.D. number and all.

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                  What size hexes are on your shoulder lugnuts? I have several 3/4 and several 13/16, both sets unfortunately incomplete at present.
                  Each one i have is 3/4"
                  ~David~

Comment

:bump:
                    ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                      If you like the fit, its yours.

I dont know what you have in mind but the actual pod is siliconed firmly in place so we may have to work around that.
                      Its siliconed firmly to what, the Vic trim? Thats a bit of a problem since I can't use Vic trim parts. I mostly want to see if the pod itself can be made to fit on Towncar A pillar trim without much fuss.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        Yea or $12 without the lugs. These particular caps have 5 shouldered receptors on its backside.

I am slightly negotiable on mostly everything if you are really interested in something i will likely help you out within reason. Some of the things I am selling are my fathers.
                        i dont need the rims but i do need tires badley.
                        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                          Its siliconed firmly to what, the Vic trim? Thats a bit of a problem since I can't use Vic trim parts. I mostly want to see if the pod itself can be made to fit on Towncar A pillar trim without much fuss.
                          Yes it is siliconed firmly to the vic trim as a unit. But if you see that the Town car a pillar (center portion NOT ends) matches up to the Vic pillar you can easily take it off by sliding some fishing line through to dislodge the silicone.

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                          i dont need the rims but i do need tires badley.
                          Pm'd
                          ~David~

Comment

Bump....Scottfest is coming quick! Express your interests.
                            ~David~

Comment

Final :bump:

****Let me know if you want something*****

****I will not be bringing the 2 Ford Steelie caps or the 4 2005 V6 Mustang spinners and the turbines with all of the caps if nobody will be purchasing them.****

EDIT: Make offers on lifting springs.
                              ~David~

Comment

Working...
                              X