scottfest parts bizarre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scottfest parts bizarre

heres a list of stuff i have for sale. if anyone is interested in buying anything i can bring it along to scottfest, just let me know beforehand. i will be adding more stuff in the near future.....

http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20566/70210
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
    1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
    http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Hey whats the difference between the two coolant passages what they come off of? year and model please.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

one is off of an 86 crown vic 5.0 the other off of an 88 mark vii if i recall corectly. i think the difference is mainly the egr tubes.....i think
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels

Comment

ooh what do you want for the red turbine caps? any of them near mint? I need a minty set. I have a spare set but they could be nicer.
        Also what is that emissions pipe off of?
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

ill check to see how many are mint. the pipe is off of my 86 crown vic

Comment

Seconds on the caps

Comment

Originally posted by tim marks View Post
              one is off of an 86 crown vic 5.0 the other off of an 88 mark vii if i recall corectly. i think the difference is mainly the egr tubes.....i think
              PM'd.
              ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Whats wierd about parts at Scottfest?
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                  Whats wierd about parts at Scottfest?
                  You know, somtimes you really live up to that user title, Mike.

**2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post

Wheelie? Ewe wheelie think sew?
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

its not bizarre, he just spelled it wrong
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                        Wheelie? Ewe wheelie think sew?
                        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                          What the fuck...
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post

Wasn't till you pointed that out Nate that I understood Mikes statement.
                            ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                              What the fuck...
                              Catingub is famous (among affectionadoes of modern big-band music, anyway) for his joke song titles, including that album's title track and others such as "The Umpire Strikes Back", "Prelude'N'Blues", "Back to Basieques", or my personal favorites, the sequence "Blues and the Abcessed Tooth", "More Blues and the Abcessed Tooth", and "Even More Blues, But My Abcessed Tooth Is Fine Now, Thanks" (which contains a seriously neato saxophone solo).

And you can blame Mike LTD for starting it by saying "ewe". :smirk:
                              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                              X