The 2dr....Finally on the road again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2dr....Finally on the road again

Well it aint much, but its pretty fast and loud. Thats about it. All the shiney shit aint shiney no more cause of it sittin for almost 3 years.

Transmission issues are worked out and no leaks.

Theres also 2 pics of my truck with the hopped up 300.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Fuck yeah. What a sleeper! Those tires are probably worthless, though...

What gears in there?

Made any passes, yet?
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

nice pete I assume your going to do a few runs at numidia during scottfest?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Awesome. Can anyone say gutted?
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

You are correct about the tires being worthless, just junk i have laying around. The bullitts I had on it have no rubber left. Not even sure if I want to run them anymore.

It has 3.27's with a trac lock, pretty much stock...
          I just started driving the car again, I've only taken it down the road about 5 miles testing the jet changes and Acc pump shit. It needs alot of tuning but its getting real close to being perfect. I have no idea what it will run or what will break if I try to run it lol.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
            nice pete I assume your going to do a few runs at numidia during scottfest?
            Still havent decided on that yet, I have a strong feeling catastrophic failure will rear its ugly head on my axle or u joints.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
              Still havent decided on that yet, I have a strong feeling catastrophic failure will rear its ugly head on my axle or u joints.
              Well its gotta happen sometime.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Better closer to home than not, though.
                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Nice!!! How long are you gonna run the Merc B4 you cage it for road racing; assuming that you're still thinking about doing that.

Packman

Comment

Well im selling my bike in order to get some more equipment that I need. Shear, brake, bead roller ect...I'll get a tubing bender soon, once I get that...It'll be all down hill from there lol...

Comment

i want a ride!
                      Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderbirdlver View Post
                        i want a ride!
                        Gonna sit on the floor lol?

Comment

Nice, cheapest seat you could find right? :lol: That a ratcheting shifter?

Are you gonna leave even the fenderwells out? I would guess you don't plan on driving it in the rain so you won't have to worry about puddles soaking the wires. And is it just me or is the front bumper a bit lower than it should be on the left side.

Oh one last thing: videos
                          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

The bumper looks level to me - I think your perception is just being thrown off by the fact that the rubber guard is a bit loose on the left side, so it makes it look a bit crooked.

By the way, Pete, the car looks great. Virtually stock on the outside, which is perfect, given what's under the hood.

I know it was discussed before, but are you sure about wanting to leave the inner fender wells out? Seems like they'd be awfully nice to have there for keeping stuff from getting thrown into the engine bay by the wheels.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I'm looking at the last pic of it before the pic of the front of the truck, looks like the actual bumper hangs just a tad too low on the very left edge, could just be my eyes though. Not like it's a big deal, you have to really stare directly at it to notice.
                              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                              X