Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are you coming and what are you driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are you coming and what are you driving?

I am coming Friday the 7th and will be there at 9am. And i will be bringing my 87 2dr Vic.

so....when are you coming and what are you driving?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

im hoping to leave work early enough to get up to skippyville around 4 on friday afternoon. just in time to head to the track i guess. at this point im planning on bringing both my 84 mgm and my 96 mgm. ill be driving one, my wife will be in the other if i can talk her into it....
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
    1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
    http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

Prob be up Thursday night in the Towncar, unless something unexpected happens in which case I'll be in the Mark VII. Possible the VII will be there anyway having some trans work done.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Gee Thain how do you get both cars up there?
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I aim to get there late Thursday night, in the 85 if I don't break it before then.
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

hopefully Traffic is not bad on 83 I will be there Thursday night with my 89 and the trailer.I'm camping out in the trailer

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

i might drive this year...

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

figures... you are gonna have the 85 this year when i cant make it... damn you Pete ... j/k lol
                Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                  Gee Thain how do you get both cars up there?
                  I'll never tell you my secrets.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I am coming Friday the 7th and will be there at 9am.
                    Hope you don't plan on waking Scottmang that early. Impossible, I say...

I am going to nail down my official plans this week. I need to talk with my brother about what is going on with this New Hampshire thing.

If I come, I'll be driving a '69 A12 Superbee 4 spd...

in my dreams.

I'd be driving Grimace, and would probably be there after 8 Friday night, unless I can hatch a scheme to get Friday off from work. Maybe if I'm early enough I will meet folks at the track. Otherwise, I'll sit around and pet the cats until you guys get back. lol.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                      Yea i know. But i will have Gabe, Pete, and Ivan to bother! I want to set up my tent right away so that is all done and i am free for the rest of the day to help out with whatever needs to be done.
                      ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post

I am going to nail down my official plans this week. I need to talk with my brother about what is going on with this New Hampshire thing.

If I come, I'll be driving a '69 A12 Superbee 4 spd...

hey nate I hope your able to make it to numidia this year. I know you did not make it untill late last year as well. it was just you and lumpy being buddies lol

in my dreams.

I'd be driving Grimace, and would probably be there after 8 Friday night, unless I can hatch a scheme to get Friday off from work. Maybe if I'm early enough I will meet folks at the track. Otherwise, I'll sit around and pet the cats until you guys get back. lol.
                        hey nate I hope your able to make it to numidia this year. I know you did not make it untill late last year as well. it was just you and lumpy being buddies lol you remember how to get to numidia nate. just take 42 past centrallia over the two huge hills lol
                        Last edited by gabegt90; 07-21-2009, 07:36 PM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Yea i know. But i will have Gabe, Pete, and Ivan to bother! I want to set up my tent right away so that is all done and i am free for the rest of the day to help out with whatever needs to be done.
                          Yeah, good luck on that one - the only way to wake me up would be to start cooking something that smells good. So if you don't plan on showing off culinary skills, I'd say you're stuck with Gabe and Pete only By the way I will be of no help with that tent even if I'm awake, I'm totally spoiled with having a truck with either stake sides (throw a tarp over it, hello roof) or fiberglass canopy, so I never learned how to put up tents, lol.

Comment

lol Looks like i am stuck with Gabe and Pete.

I have practiced putting up the tent so i feel i should be able get it done pretty easily.
                            ~David~

Comment

Im a late sleeper too... but if you get some coffee brewing inside that will get me moving
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                              X