Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are you coming and what are you driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and why cant you have big breaks?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      I know the automatic temperature control works all year, but whats that got to do with school?
      Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
      You two are too funny.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        I know the automatic temperature control works all year, but whats that got to do with school?
        Automotive Training Center :lol:
        I don't know, ask the douchebags that run this place. Probably to make it feel more like work instead of a school environment. :yawn:

Comment

I gotta head up friday morning now, it was storming last night so I wasnt able to load up the car... I am ocd when it comes to packing for a trip... and even if i was able to hop right from work to shower to on-the-road, Id get there 11-12 at best. Having to load the car at the last minute would surely have put me in the wee hours of the morning...
          Sorry I cant help prep the place scott, I'll try to get here as early as I can... it will probably be before noon and hopefully i wont miss the dragstrip.
          maybe I will wake up at 4am for some freak reason and make it there early. Maybe i should drink as much water as i can before bed so i either wake up having to pee or having wet myself...
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

yeah I'm leaving a little later from work now I will be there around 11-12 tonight. traffic is still a bitch on I 270 around 7pm lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I have trouble staying up till 12 at night I made up some sandwiches and am all ready to go...just have to wait 11 hours till i leave.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

almost got the cars packed tonight. all ive got ahead of me is a short 8 hour workday tomorrow then ill be up to skippyville around 4. unless im running a little late ill just go straight to the track
                1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
                1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
                http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

Oh yeah... I'm supposed to be going to this tonight...

After work, I have to go to my Dad's shop, and pick up a wheelcover for Mike. I forgot it last night, and didn't feel like going back.

Then I have to go to the bank, and then I need to gas my truck up.

Then I need to pack some shit in a bag, shower, and gather up some sleeping stuff.

Then I have to drive to Nick's house, about 30 minutes away.

Then I have to drive 4+ hours to Scott's.

I have quite a few things to do, yes. Life is far more exciting when you leave it til the last minute...

At least I washed my truck last night. Should have waxed it, but maybe I'll do that this weekend...

See you folks this evening.
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

see you mangs then dave showed up around 9 am I got here around 11:30last night. traffic sucked on I 83 typical harrisburg traffic lol
                    -gabe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

traffic sucked on I 83 typical harrisburg traffic lol
                      -gabe
                      Yep. typical harrisburg traffic... sux at rush hour...
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS
                      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                      Mercury Owners Group member
                      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I won't be making it up today Scott. I just came home from Atlantic City, and it's too much for just one day. Cable Guy was talking about a Fall meet up there, so hopefully I'll see you again there. Have fun Mangs!

:welder:
                        1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
                        1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
                        2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Not making it guys. My friend is in on mid tour leave from iraq and im gonna go visit him this weekend instead. Make sure you take lots of pictures and such though so I can live vicariously through pics. haha

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                          Big plans

Comment

Working...
                          X