official less than week till sf headcount thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    i doubt i will ever exceed the speed rating.....just wanted some good tires.....hope i made a good choice

should have most of the fleet functioning.....all cept the volvo

oh guys bring chairs for yourselves
    lol I have my chairs plus 2 extra's

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I was lucky enough to find a chair, i thought i threw away over two years ago, safely hidden in one of the sheds i have.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I`m taking I180 E, I80 E, routes 54, 61, 904, I81 S , Exit 112 to SF ..
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I only have one chair thats structurally sound, and it doesn't fold very well so its in the back seat. Turkey frier is in the trunk, along with my bag of tools. When I get home from work tomorrow, I'll shower and toss together a bag of clothes, then I'm on my way.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Just packed up the car with everything but my laptop, tools and clothing. Sub box takes up a lot of room in the trunk.
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              Just packed up the car with everything but my laptop, tools and clothing. Sub box takes up a lot of room in the trunk.
              Leave the sub box, save weight
              2000 Grand Marquis LS
              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
              Mercury Owners Group member
              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

but then i have less :jammin::drummer:. I dont think i can stand the ride without it.
                ~David~

Comment

bought food and soda for the earlybirds, just got back from the store......need some fresh turkeys to fry and ground beef for the chili yet

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                    bought food and soda for the earlybirds, just got back from the store......need some fresh turkeys to fry and ground beef for the chili yet
                    Jan and I are bringing a Fresh Turkey.
                    2000 Grand Marquis LS
                    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                    Mercury Owners Group member
                    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Nate and I are carpooling since my car's not done yet.

Comment

all mine are roadworthy except for the volvo, which if anyone wants a ride in it, they can help me install the mustang radiator and external trans cooler and new electric fans.....it's tagged and insured, i just am never motivated to work on it.......every time i get to liking it, it shits the bed on me.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

I'll help ya if I can drive it around for the weekend.

Comment

you know you wanna drive the bronco II home

Comment

I would help you out as well Scott. My dad trained me well, sorta, at grabbing whatever tools he may need. Does not sound like a big job.
                              ~David~

Comment

if you still need a hand ill help out. doesnt sound like too big of a deal......
                                1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
                                1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
                                http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

Working...
                                X