Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

sunday sucked it last it stoped raining while we were at ezpull

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Mike that video does not work for me....

It was raining like crazy. My tent got flooded, Petes was blown over about 10 feet then crumpled all up into a ball. I think pete grabbed a Picture of that. Sure was funny seeing that disaster. lol
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

When we got to EZ Pull on Sunday and it was raining like crazy, I wasn't feeling well. I was thinking... ''I can't believe these people are going to go in there in the rain.''

The sane ones decided to go and eat, and see if the rain would let up in the meantime (which it did). When Gabe and Ivan pulled in, and Ivan was like "I'm staying, I want to get my shit", I was laughing.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

scott and I pulled a rear end from a car at the local pull a part the weekend hurricane Charlie hit Atlanta, back August of 2005.
            it was wet and sloppy, but we got it done!

NOTHING was gonna seperate me from my K code!
            2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
            89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
            88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

Working...
            X